• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
coffeebeanie

[2010.07.19] KARA's Japanese Singles Take Top 3 Spots

123 posts in this topic

2010071916571110021.jpg

With their impending Japanese Debut, the future of KARA looks even brighter, as their 3 versions of their Japanese debut single <Mister> which is scheduled to be released on August 11, placed 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the pre-order charts of Tower Records as soon as reservations for it opened last July 15.

2zefns9.jpg

KARA is set to release three versions of their Single album. Version A (CD + DVD), Version B (CD + Photobook) and Version C (CD + Bonus Track). In the pre-order charts last July 15, Version A, B and C took the first, second and third spots respectively.

The management for KARA in Japan will be Universal Japan, and they are optimistic about the release of the Japanese version of Mister, as the interest for the group has been steadily increasing, and the anticipation for their debut is becoming bigger and bigger. They are said to set another Hallyu wave.

There are various activities lined up for KARA after the release of their single in August 11. They will making appearances in various popular national TV shows, and will be having interviews between their busy schedule. They are set to have a mini-live concert and handshaking session on August 14, a few days after their single release to celebrate their debut.

source: NATE NEWS

thanks to anne@KARAholic and SoompiNice for the screencap

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic. CREDIT FULLY WHEN REDISTRIBUTING. DO NOT REMOVE OR EDIT CREDIT LINE

For more information on their Japanese Single and Handshake session, click HERE

Wow (: I don't know much about how Japan works but it's still a good sight and news. Kara takes the TOP 3 spot like that!

That means Kara will do an amazing job on the charts and t.v shows. Thanks for sharing anne.

Congrats Kara!!! so happy that you guys are making it big and that all the hard work is paying off.

Congrats! hope it will take the spots longer..

i really HOPE for their success overseas =)

KARA hwaiting!!!

thanks for sharing

OMG Congrats Girlss <3 They'll do super good in Japan !!

Although I'm thousands of miles away, I feel really happy for them. These five girls are really making it! I wish for their good health and happiness while pursuing their goals :)

YAY YAY YAY !! go KARA !! im happy for u all ~

Congrats kara..TOP 3 spot WITH THEIR MISTER SINGLE WOOHOOO

I'm so happy for them. Hope they will be huge in japan :)

Wooaaah the album jackets look so awesome. They look really really beautiful! Aaaahh this excites me even more. And I'm really happy with this news! I'm hoping they top music charts when they release the album. Wooo! Can't wait to see Kara dominate!

Thanks for sharing this!

Wow that's crazy, looks like they're already huge in Japan

yayyy! I am happy for them :D They are going to do greatttttttttt in Japan<3 hehehe

whhooaaa They will do excelent in Japan =P

I'm so proud of KARA!! They deserve this and a lot more..

Japanese-Kamilia plz they care of them ^^

wowow that awesome!! congrats <3

i'm so excited to see the "Mr" Mv

Fighting!!

WOW!! Top three spots. Great. That's KARA.

That;s the way to go. :D

WOOOOO TOP THREE !!!! :tongue:

YAYAYAY FOR KARA !~~~ ^^ Keep up the good work Kara !

KARA FIGHTING !

WOW!!! All 3 steal top 3 in Japan, that's insane! Kara is gunna be such a big hit!

yea yea yea yea!

kara jjang!

i hope this rank can hold out till september o_O

Congrats to them. They deserve all of it! ALL OF IT! Kara Hwaiting! :tongue:

OMG!!! CONGRATS KARA! :tongue: Yesss, they're going to make a REVOLUTION in Japan. Hahahah, x]. KARA fightinggg! Can't wait for the whole MV to come outt! :lol: Thanks for sharing!

Whoo! Topping the charts with three songs is hard task! But they did it! :lol:

I knew they could do it. :tongue:

KARA fighting!