[2010.07.19] KARA to be Models for 'ASK' Clothing Brand

mae

Popular Group KARA was recently featured in Real Company's "ASK" as exclusive model. This brand, since launching has excluded domestic model. In order to generate new customers and improve images,from this coming season onwards the company will start embark on star-marketing.

The company official said, "Improvement of products, volume enhancement as well as image changes are the turning point for this coming season. Through this overall changes and promoting with KARA being featured as model,it is expected to able to work hand-in-hand and achieve synergy effects."

Source: http://www.appnews.co.kr/21cNet/bbs.php?ta...w&uid=55229

Translated by: aank1 @ Karaholic.

DO REMOVE CREDITS WHEN TAKING OUT.

ASK Website: http://www.ask4.co.kr/

* Finally.. what season did have they model for.. fall?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NICE. More clothing modeling! 8D I'm anticipating more and more beautiful pictures, haha. And Nicole and SY will be modeling in this so that's great, too. Does anyone know why they didn't do karaya? :/

Woah I went to their website and I like a lot of the stuff they sell. can't wait to see kara wear/model them ;D The clothes are so western, haha.

this is how i read.. product improvement + volume enhancement + image change + customer generation + star marketing = kara

so the girls were engaged to be the first & exclusive in modelling "ask" upcoming season clothing.

do check out, some nice stuffs on their site too.

hopefully the signed agreement stated all 5 members are to be involved.

Click around their main page and their line of clothing is really something. I can imagine kara looking really stunning in those clothing style lol hopefully there will be dozens of pics to enjoy. Kara's popularity might rise even more with this type of star modeling.

Yay! More modeling !

Man~ Their schedule are getting tighter and tighter nowadays!

Hope they can cope with the stress well and not fall ill D:

I'm sure they will be able to pull all the schedules off ^^

Kara is strong! :)