[Nicori] Nicole the Philosopher..

meiji

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

love is my drugs....a litle deep pharases maybe everybody in their life often being so philosopical ,sometimes i think in this life what should i be where i be going,,,many thing i forget,many think i remember ,and many thing i found...maybe its just me

• 2 months later...

Nicole may be adorably dorky, but she's actually really deep and bright. I like her philosophy "Effort doesn't betray you, if it ever did it's because I didn't put in enough effort." That quote has actually inspired me. :lol:

"Effort doesn't betray you, if it ever did it's because I didn't put in enough effort." That quote has actually inspired me.

@chaeyang You're right.. I love that too and it inspired me too..

for sure many others were.. there were also articles about that and netizend were amazed by how she answered in that interview..

Nicole is a dork and well a 4D girl too..

but she has this deep side.. :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you ask me though she is pretty much lame and 4D on the outside, there's a reason why the forums(somewhere in karaholic i cant remember where) say that gyuri takes nicole as her emotional support pillar.. i think nicole is pretty strong and deep a person behind the dorky persona..

One of nicole hidden talent to be very philosophic. We sometimes forget that nicole is not just dorky and funny, but she has a side that she hides. She is a emotional strong person, she doesn't like to show her weak side. But when she say thing like this, it just make us think our 4D girl that everything think is just a 4D, is not just a 4D. Her saying are all true, something we forget about. But love the quote when nicole say "Effort doesn't betray you, if it did it mean I didn't try hard enought" that become something I love to hear. When she say that in the interview on heros, everyone was surprised to heard nicole say that. It because ppl forget that nicole is not only dorky and funny, she also very smart.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I guess this is why Nicole is so unique, she may be dorky and restless but she also has a side to her that's deep and reflexive...even if that part is random. But then again, all the great ideas have been random ideas or mistakes, so I guess Nicole really is a phlisopher. LOL

• 3 months later...

Usually she's all smiles, hyper, playful and active - like she is without a care in the world as long as she keeps enjoying her life.

So when I saw this philosophical side to her during the taxi show, I was a little surprised that she has this really serious side to her, though it wasn't that unexpected for someone her age at that time to think about her life, future and how time flies. While she seems in her own world all happy and whatnot usually, I believe she is very sensitive to her surroundings, just that she doesn't express those.

I actually find that quite charming. Maybe because I'm just too serious in real life as well, enjoying quiet moments alone to think about the world.

Edited by Redresonance

I think now that Nicole has become more mature, Her views on thing, motto, philosopher etc has become much more meaningful, deeper, smart and based on her experienced (Well she's debut at pretty young age :dumb: ). But than what make I love it more is that Nicole stays bubbly and happy like she always does even when her views has slightly mellow :jogging:

• 1 month later...