• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

[2010.07.20] Kara

94 posts in this topic

Kara

thanks for the news! i wish i could buy stuff like that over here. what's the actual website?

Wow that's awesome, Karaya is a hit!

Not all they need to do is make some clothes for guys :D

Yaye for Global Karaya!!!

sooo cool!!! funny, theyre all not wearing shoes, but gyuri is, lol, i guess she really does hate her feet!

The only problem is the picture AKP chose to use for this article (they used the Jiyoung/Hara posing with the 'Best F-ing Five' shirt). I SWEAR I WILL HUNT DOWN WHOEVER CHOSE THE PICTURE. The choice was pretty deliberate to dirty up what should have been happy news. Whoever this 'Sweetrevenge' person is (ironic name, right?) going to get it from me...

The minute they make some clothes for guys and international, it will be the best!!

And nicole and hammie join in too!! ^^

The only problem is the picture AKP chose to use for this article (they used the Jiyoung/Hara posing with the 'Best F-ing Five' shirt). I SWEAR I WILL HUNT DOWN WHOEVER CHOSE THE PICTURE. The choice was pretty deliberate to dirty up what should have been happy news. Whoever this 'Sweetrevenge' person is (ironic name, right?) going to get it from me...

I know right?!?!? I saw that too! I was very surprised when I saw it. I don't get who or why someone would design a shirt like that! But anyways, it's really great that Karaya's a hit! I hope they start making it international. That'll grab more money and success for the girls.

xD the AKP article pic is ridiculous

I bought something from here to give to my mother and yeah SHE LIKED IT ^^

thanks for the news! i wish i could buy stuff like that over here. what's the actual website?

http://www.karaya.co.kr/

lol I like those shirts. I don't think it really dirtied anything, really. The general feedback for them has been positive ~ I don't think I've seen anyone bash kara and say they're bad influences for wearing a shirt that says the f word + ing backwards. XD lol nevermind I take this back. Apparently korea is in a huff over this tshirt loll wow I'm speechless.

Karaya is unique in that Kara members themselves style the clothes and serve as models despite their busy schedules.

They don't model their bikini pictures. D: /jk

I'm so glad the shop is doing well! The clothes are super cute and not that expensive and woah -- 4th already? And karaya hasn't really been promoted that much.

WOO!

Go KARA!

10% a WEEK?!

That's a lot!

I would so buy their clothes, I think they look cute...

But as far as I know, I'm not old enough to have a credit card or any other credit card like thing...

And, the shipping would be seriously sky high since I live all the way in America...on the EAST coast -____-*

Edited by Strawberry Cupcake

i shared the same thought with you on this. i'm displeased at the choice of photo.

---

karaya going globalization into japan & china, proud of the girls. hope they'll be rewarded accordingly.

Thanks for sharing mae. Not really surprising since they really have great stuff . I just wish that they accept international orders.

Wahhhh

I Love The Stuff They Have

Sooo Coolllll I wanna Buy From them

congrats to Karaya!! now they have to get the #1 spot!

gaining such godd results in 2 months is a great accomplishment!

Keep it up Kara!!

wonder who got the top spot though....???

Congrats to KARA! :sweatdrop: They definitely have an AWESOME sense of style and fashion. I hope they really WILL go abroad...-cough- in the US please (: -cough- Thanks for sharing!

So glad that the online shop is a success, hopefully they have stuff for guys later :)

I don't understand why that shirt is barely just receiving attention. I recall seeing that shirt on the website at least 3 weeks ago :sweatdrop:

uwaaaaa..this is awesome..although the controversional shirt is there, karaya is still gianing popularity..and also gaining profits for our girls..yeah yeah..whatever controversy the netizens spurr..we all love karaya and their designs and style..whatevr antis, karaya s still awesome..

Bad publicity is still publicity. No matter what that shirt will attract MORE AND MORE BUYERS!