[2010.07.20] Kara

mae

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only problem is the picture AKP chose to use for this article (they used the Jiyoung/Hara posing with the 'Best F-ing Five' shirt). I SWEAR I WILL HUNT DOWN WHOEVER CHOSE THE PICTURE. The choice was pretty deliberate to dirty up what should have been happy news. Whoever this 'Sweetrevenge' person is (ironic name, right?) going to get it from me...

The only problem is the picture AKP chose to use for this article (they used the Jiyoung/Hara posing with the 'Best F-ing Five' shirt). I SWEAR I WILL HUNT DOWN WHOEVER CHOSE THE PICTURE. The choice was pretty deliberate to dirty up what should have been happy news. Whoever this 'Sweetrevenge' person is (ironic name, right?) going to get it from me...

I know right?!?!? I saw that too! I was very surprised when I saw it. I don't get who or why someone would design a shirt like that! But anyways, it's really great that Karaya's a hit! I hope they start making it international. That'll grab more money and success for the girls.

thanks for the news! i wish i could buy stuff like that over here. what's the actual website?

http://www.karaya.co.kr/

lol I like those shirts. I don't think it really dirtied anything, really. The general feedback for them has been positive ~ I don't think I've seen anyone bash kara and say they're bad influences for wearing a shirt that says the f word + ing backwards. XD lol nevermind I take this back. Apparently korea is in a huff over this tshirt loll wow I'm speechless.

Karaya is unique in that Kara members themselves style the clothes and serve as models despite their busy schedules.

They don't model their bikini pictures. D: /jk

I'm so glad the shop is doing well! The clothes are super cute and not that expensive and woah -- 4th already? And karaya hasn't really been promoted that much.

WOO!

Go KARA!

10% a WEEK?!

That's a lot!

I would so buy their clothes, I think they look cute...

But as far as I know, I'm not old enough to have a credit card or any other credit card like thing...

And, the shipping would be seriously sky high since I live all the way in America...on the EAST coast -____-*

Edited by Strawberry Cupcake

i shared the same thought with you on this. i'm displeased at the choice of photo.

---

karaya going globalization into japan & china, proud of the girls. hope they'll be rewarded accordingly.

So glad that the online shop is a success, hopefully they have stuff for guys later :)

I don't understand why that shirt is barely just receiving attention. I recall seeing that shirt on the website at least 3 weeks ago :sweatdrop:

uwaaaaa..this is awesome..although the controversional shirt is there, karaya is still gianing popularity..and also gaining profits for our girls..yeah yeah..whatever controversy the netizens spurr..we all love karaya and their designs and style..whatevr antis, karaya s still awesome..