[2010.07.20] Kara

mae

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for not using the original picture by allkpop...stupid akp for causing another outburst by netizens on something that was pretty much known a month ago.

Anyway the 10% profit increase per week is incredible! I'm glad their management is deciding to turn Karaya into a more global online shopping website as it will rise more and more in popularity and hopefully increase additional sales.

I guess Nicole wasn't there to look at their tshirts and check the curse word. that also explains why she hasn't modeled in any of the images lol!

i thought it was funny on the allkpop site where they said buy it before they pull it. i bet a bunch of fans tried buying it as quickly as possible. is it worth anything now??

WOW!!!!!

Kara's karaya is best for me....

I don't know they style some of the clothes???

anyway, congratulation to them, they hit number 4....

I i'm sure they are going to hit number 1 soon.....

:P

really proud of them for maiking Karaya so successful, a good source of income as well :thumbup1: if the money actually do go to them i hope

hopefull the controversy over two of their shirts will not affect them too much, its clearly a misunderstanding on the prt of the designers i think

who would think the f***** is a good word that foreigners use often to exaggerate things, and the explanation gave by the representative didnt really sound very nice, well at least theres and understanding

• 2 weeks later...