[Caps] Hara on Running Man

jihaebutt

Where to watch HARA on 'RUNNING MAN' with subs?

2nd Episode w/ Hara.

3rd Episode w/ Hara.

thanks to iSUBS for subbing RUNNING MAN.

UPDATED

(click)

vlcsnap2010072000h01m18.png

And our special guest this week is... hara!

vlcsnap2010072000h01m25.png

LOL HARA. She was like "we have to walk there...? Wait, but I wore heels today" XD

She almost tripped twice :x

vlcsnap2010072000h01m32.png

vlcsnap2010072001h01m55.png

vlcsnap2010072001h08m03.png

Looking for the pigs with money! And Hara finds a room full of pigs, lol.

vlcsnap2010072001h08m32.png

... but none of them have money

vlcsnap2010072001h10m32.png

But then she finds this other gem~

vlcsnap2010072001h11m27.png

vlcsnap2010072001h11m37.png

And this other one, as well! Haha she found 2/3 pigs her team found. And then the other team was like, "darn, you should've been on our team, Hara" XD

vlcsnap2010072001h13m02.png

vlcsnap2010072001h16m06.png

vlcsnap2010072001h19m48.png

vlcsnap2010072001h20m58.png

LOL someone brought a vuvuzela XD

vlcsnap2010072001h26m24.png

vlcsnap2010072001h28m50.png

vlcsnap2010072001h30m38.png

LOL AT THE END, she pushed three guys off lol~ she's so strong and competitive -- Running man was incredibly fun and enjoyable to watch. I didn't even notice the time passing, lol. I was laughing like the whole time. lolol. The cast is great, the guests are great, and the MCs are great. And Hara... Hara's really great on variety shows like this, lol. She really knows how to put herself out there and be witty and entertaining and lovable all at the same time.

vlcsnap2010072001h35m50.png

Girl v. girl! haha this was so funny. XD

vlcsnap2010072001h48m50.png

Song Joong Ki is soooo cute. <3 They were looking for the swimming suits.

vlcsnap2010072001h49m06.png

vlcsnap2010072001h49m13.png

vlcsnap2010072001h53m38.png

At the pool~

vlcsnap2010072001h57m27.png

SERIOUSLY I have no idea how she even spotted this one. But her expression when she did -- amazing.

vlcsnap2010072001h57m38.png

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for making a thread for this episode of Running Man...I wanted to start one but I'm too lazy to make screencaps... :P

Seriously, I've got so much thing to spazz on..keke

For the 14th pic (the one with Chunhee)...He was telling those 'random red devil' that ''Hara is here''...meaning that, 'Hara is here with you guys, so better not be so loud..help our team please.' :lol:

One part in whch I really 'lol'ed is when JoongKi was supposed to give a hint about 'Edison'...and he randomly explained about the one who invented telephone...what is more hilarious is when Hara randomly guessed that it is 'EINSTEIN'...she even screamed EINSTEIN out loud and to add some more, you can hear Chunhee too repeatedly screamed Einstein's name after that when she heard Hara mentioning him... :lol2:

I also love Hara-Song JoongKi interactions...kyaaa! especially when they are trying to get back their bag of 'swimming suit' from the 'Away' team...I love how Hara tried to prevent the bus from moving by spreading her arms in front of the bus and also by sitting there on the road...also when JoongKi was about to jump from the 5m board, Hara cheered on him and said, ''JoongKi oppa, you can do it!'' :eyelove:

Hara is really her team's ACE...I am so amazed at how sharp her eyes are :adore: ...the eagle eyes...or a thief's eyes & instinct...I'm guessing, she searched for yellow colored things...

I so love how sneaky she was...when she spotted the piggy bank, she will make a solo move towards it silently (A real Lupin she is)...and she would call the guys only when she couldn't make it by herself...and the guys will rush towards her...they were so protective of her...I like how in the scene when Hara found one piggy and Jihyo and Haha were trying to snatch it from her and Hara screamed...all the guys of her team members were kind of, ''Hara!!! why? what's happening? Hara!'' and dashed to find and save her (the screen shot at that time was, ''Hara-reul goo hara'' (save hara))

I think Kwang Soo surely regreted not choosing Hara for his team (I just realized that Kwang Soo is one of those 3 guys that Hara bullied in a sitcom together with Jing, Cole & Gyul) ...kekeke....nevermind, cause I really like all the guys in Hara's team...Chunhee, KJK, JoongKi and Ji Suk Jin...I'm sure that these guys must be really proud to have her on the team... :)

Hara is sooo good in this kind of show...she is very competitive... :51333867:

ok....i think i need to stop here...

will spazz again for next week's part....can't wait for it...hopefully, Hara's team won..

Edited by JiRaJjang01

thanks a lot for all the caps jiji..

from all the response so far, looks like it's another a great show from hara..

i'm agree that hara really suits this kind of variety shows very well..

i hope she will participate more :D

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/9613/vl...72000h01m18.png

love the light effect on this pics!!!

and her expression here :)

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/5681/vlcs...72001h57m27.png

will be waiting for ur update jiji!! XD

One part in whch I really 'lol'ed is when JoongKi was supposed to give a hint about 'Edison'...and he randomly explained about the one who invented telephone...what is more hilarious is when Hara randomly guessed that it is 'EINSTEIN'...she even screamed EINSTEIN out loud and to add some more, you can hear Chunhee too repeatedly screamed Einstein's name after that when she heard Hara mentioning him...

OMG LOL THIS PART MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD, TOO! XD she was all "EINSTEIN!!!!! EINSTEIN!!" and then everyone went crazy haha I watched this with my mom and she was laughing so hard. XD

I also love Hara-Song JoongKi interactions...kyaaa! especially when they are trying to get back their bag of 'swimming suit' from the 'Away' team...I love how Hara tried to prevent the bus from moving by spreading her arms in front of the bus and also by sitting there on the road...also when JoongKi was about to jump from the 5m board, Hara cheered on him and said, ''JoongKi oppa, you can do it!''

This part was so cute, hehe. And then remember when he was all "Oh, then I'll go jump from the 5M diving board" she was like, "Oh, really, oppa? Of course you would" etcetc lol she sounded so proud. :3

I so love how sneaky she was...when she spotted the piggy bank, she will make a solo move towards it silently (A real Lupin she is)...and she would call the guys only when she couldn't make it by herself...and the guys will rush towards her...they were so protective of her...I like how in the scene when Hara found one piggy and Jihyo and Haha were trying to snatch it from her and Hara screamed...all the guys of her team members were kind of, ''Hara!!! why? what's happening? Hara!'' and dashed to find and save her (the screen shot at that time was, ''Hara-reul goo hara'' (save hara))

YEAH the part when they were trying to snatch it from her omg I was so scared she was going to lose it to them!! But then the moment she screamed everyone was like 'HARA WHAT' omg haha <3 Most of the guys on her team are pretty well built, too. I can't wait to see the next episode too omg I really hope Hara's team wins 8D Diving seems interesting but I dont' think Hara will dive loll. She's pretty protective about her hair// she takes care of it a lot since it's so long, I guess. I remember in IY she was blow drying her hair bc she didn't want her hair to fall out or something? haha idk.

just watched her episode today!! she did almost everything for that team. lol

something i noticed: found 2 pigs in the beginning, beat 2 people in rock paper scissors, and found another 2 pigs later in the pool.

everything for her comes in a pair. lol

anyways, glad there's a part 2 to this episode! more Hara!! im rootin' for her team to win.

Kyaaa!!! I really can't wait for Sunday to come....

@「 Bubble-G!」, I actually have lots more to spazz on...haha...I love this girl so much!!! Each time I watch her in a show, I get to see another different side of her...

btw, (slightly off topic) on AKP just now, I read that Jihyo will be a guest for the next episode too...and it's due to her her doing well in the previous episode...i had a bad feeling that her team (Away) won instead of Hara's team....also, from the preview for the 3rd episode of Running Man, I think I saw Jihyo dive off from quite a high board...and I doubt Hara will jump (remember them guesting in Infinity Challenge when Hammie did the bungee jumping?)...

well, whatever the result is, I think that this show has proven us (ok, we already know...but some others out there) that Hara is not just a mere beauty...or not a weakling who act pretty or blaa...bla...

She is a beauty who works hard, a very down to earth girl, honest, dorky, sneaky -_- , independent, adorable,.....(add ur own)...

I really want Hara's team to win..!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hara on running man part 2

vlcsnap2010072620h20m37.png

vlcsnap2010072620h20m40.png

I thought she looked sexy walking like this. work it gurl~

vlcsnap2010072620h20m43.png

vlcsnap2010072620h20m44.png

vlcsnap2010072620h21m27.png

vlcsnap2010072620h24m19.png

okay this game = amazing hara. I have no idea how her and that dude did so well but they were so awesome. I was so impressed. I think this was the moment my mom was like, "wow, that girl has a lot of good luck." XD and she does! haha.

vlcsnap2010072620h25m51.png

MC Yoo: Our hara is very tired these days because she's very busy with japanese promotions as well~

Hara: No, I'm fine~~~

vlcsnap2010072620h37m51.png

vlcsnap2010072620h38m33.png

When they were calculating the money. Hara looked so tired omg :c

vlcsnap2010072620h38m47.png

who wins~~~? ;3

btw, (slightly off topic) on AKP just now, I read that Jihyo will be a guest for the next episode too...and it's due to her her doing well in the previous episode...i had a bad feeling that her team (Away) won instead of Hara's team....also, from the preview for the 3rd episode of Running Man, I think I saw Jihyo dive off from quite a high board...and I doubt Hara will jump (remember them guesting in Infinity Challenge when Hammie did the bungee jumping?)...

Yeah... i thought this, too! I was so sad haha but Hara is pretty amazing ;D her team was awesome, too. Dude I think the reason why it's not hara in the next episode is because she's so exhausted with the japanese promotions + other things she has on her schedule. At the end of the show, she looked so exhausted :(:D I was so happy for her when she got to leave haha <3

And yeah, I was soo surprised when she jumped! I totally did not expect her to. dang I was like WOAH HARA you're awesome.

Thank you, Jiji for the caps.

Hara is the definition of Jjang! I love the fact that she's so competitive and she reminded me of a ninja/spy with her actions.

I so wanted her on the next episode along with Khun and with the darling, Jessica<3 Sigh, but I know that Hara is so tired with

the whole Japanese promotions. Hopefully, they invite her again on this show, or any variety show that involves games.

to check out RunningMan(Hara cuts) go here: http://www.youtube.com/user/karayakara