[Caps] Hara on Running Man

jihaebutt

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw this earlier, and i really thought Hara was both an entertaining and competitive person, which makes the overall show interesting and you want to watch her more.

i say this because if you watch the one after that with Jessica, it almost seems like she's bored and it makes you not want to watch it because of the lackluster performance. Hara was really active and engaging, and I believe she was pivotal in certain parts in helping her team :)

lol i have shared somewhere but now on some others which i didn't mention previously.

She was like "we have to walk there...? Wait, but I wore heels today" XD She almost tripped twice :x

lolll this is the first laughing point of this show. the rest of the 2 episodes were just hilarious too. hara never fails in bringing laughters.

as for the last piggy at the pool, i thought she was intelligent there in spotting by deriving from the locations of where the cameras were positioned? she's smart too.

I just realized that Kwang Soo is one of those 3 guys that Hara bullied in a sitcom together with Jing, Cole & Gyul

hahah the big hara in "the man is coming", right? why did kwangsoo need 2 reminders that hara shouldn't be underestimated? loll.

thanks for the recaps.

Yesterday I watched first episode of this show with Lee Hyori - it was awesome! Hope 2nd episode will be as much funny as first :D

But I will patiently wait for subs:] (Is there somone, who subbed this already and I don't know about it?)

Edited by ulek

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This might be quite random but I just want speak up my mind here.. :tongue:

I just read one article in allkpop about how artists 'avoid' going to this show because it's tiring & they get less screen time...

And I am very proud reading some of the comments about Hara there :thumbup: ...

I can say that I watched most of the episodes and I do admit some guests were edited out in most part...But our Hara did amazing on the show and became the ace of her group. Plus, she got a lot of screen time too...Some people are complaining because they said that some of these guests are idols and they barely get enough rest...I can't disagree them because it's true...

But it just make me love Hara more because she was busy with Japanese debut at that time, with IY filming, etc but she gave her very best and managed to do well...I don't know if it just me, but from this we can see how hardworking, independent and tough our girls (all) are...they are not really pampered by DSP...it reflects how hard these girls work to be who they are right now...

all I can say now is that I am proud to be a Kamilia... :thumbup1::D

• 3 weeks later...

aaaawwwww....

i haven't got the chance to watch this show yet

but i most definitely will watch this show

my friends are telling me that hara is so funny in this show

so,i'm asking my friend to download it for me

can't wait to see hara on this show!!!!