[Caps] Hara on Running Man

jihaebutt

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually finally got around to watching these episodes tonight finally.

She was so adorable throughout the whole episode(s), Who didn't love the pool part :whistling: and the telepathy game was amazing.

Oh yeah and the picture game... haha Gary is so funny.

Infact i have a cap myself.

kQgd2.png

• 2 weeks later...

Great show, Hara really helped her team when she found those golden pigs, i liked the part when she found the one that was hidden amongst the official balls of the World Cup and she attempted to hide from Jihyo (i think that's her name... :tongue: ), she was so funny :D

I actually finally got around to watching these episodes tonight finally.

She was so adorable throughout the whole episode(s), Who didn't love the pool part :whistling: and the telepathy game was amazing.

Oh yeah and the picture game... haha Gary is so funny.

Infact i have a cap myself.

[img.]http://i.imgur.com/kQgd2.png[/img]

I LOVE THAT CAP~!

Thanks for sharing it here :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OMG, I so love Hara in this episode of Running Man. I'm not so much of a running man's fan/viewers. But I watched this for Hara^_^ She was absolutely amazing and I can see how hard she tried to be active in this show and how she tried as much screen time as possible. I love how she always sneaks around quietly all by herself and being able to find the golden pig with her 'sharp eyes'.

PLUS she's so beautiful no matter what she does. And funny, also clumsy. :thumbup:

The most amazing thing that happened was during the game where she had to guess the answer without knowing the question. That was just superb. She was very lucky :thumbup1:

I think, out of all Kara's members, Hara makes the best appearance in variety show. She is just so cute and funny. :lol: