jihaebutt

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah hara is amazing in running man!

maybe if she not busy she will be more appear in running man.

she also appear again in episode 49 ( i dont remember the episode but she be queen and pair with kim jongkok and haha oppa)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love her in the episode where she did not called Ji Hyo unnie!!! lol Ji Hyo's reaction to that is so funny xD I wish she will guest more in RM in the future. She's like Yong Hwa in the early episode, that is doing great in missions :3

This actually caused quite an issue back then right? I think honorifics are really something to Korean culture and this is not something they take on lightly. But well, it's all in the past and Hara already apologised for it. I really believe that she just wanted to be funny since it's a variety show and she did not intend so show any disrespect to Jihyo.

thats one of my favorite episodes of running man :D first because Hara was very good in finding the golden pigs, second because gwang soo and jae suk was so hilarious than they played the telepathy game (jae suk: "Whats your name?" Gwang Soo: "I've foung Ginseng!!" XDDDD) and third because of the game photo zone XD peaceful gary!!

• 2 months later...

Haha yeah I agree. Hara is a beauty who works very hard, a very down to earth girl, honest, dorky, sneaky :P, independent, adorable, and and and the list goes on LOL. Never really watched Running Man before so i'll give it a shot... since Hara is in it LOL.

Goodness, this is so true! I hate it when people say she doesn't have talent. =___= HARA AND KARA FIGHTING!! WOOT!*crazydances*