• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
jihaebutt

[Caps] Hara on Running Man

174 posts in this topic

oh... when i saw this thread i thought it was about her second appearance on the show...

she was really good for a guest.

she was better at running man than some of the regulars their :D

but she tripped a lot in the beginning xD so cute :P

Awww Awww

SOOO CUte

I love it when she smiles

and when she acts dorky and

child like. Totally HARA.

Hara unnie hwaiting

this was on of my fav ep. had hara and chunhee.

hara is very competitive so it was very fun watching her find all the piggys.

it was also very interesting ep because of the diving. hara did such a great on on runningman.

i wish hara were on running man more often. she and yonghwa are like running man masters

I'm amazed by her skill for finding those golden piggies,

she's really good at it, hahahaha, she has the eye of an eagle :tongue: :tongue:

yeah hara is amazing in running man!

maybe if she not busy she will be more appear in running man.

she also appear again in episode 49 ( i dont remember the episode but she be queen and pair with kim jongkok and haha oppa)

ive seen this. yes she is pretty amazing in this varshow. in case I really love Runningman, an got excited when hara starring in

Huuaaaaa, I saw episode 2, lol no doubt it will do is pretty athletic, and above all perseverance, WILL FIGHTING

Greetings from Mexico

This is one of my favorite Korean variety shows and it would be amazing if Hara becomes one of hosts! Hara totally fits in with this show! Hara <3!

Thanks for the photos and is there an english subbed version of this video. I'd love to be able to understand what they're talking about

this was so sweet first hare finding all those pigs she has a nose for it.

second she and kookie made the perfect team and she is very womenly

I love her in the episode where she did not called Ji Hyo unnie!!! lol Ji Hyo's reaction to that is so funny xD I wish she will guest more in RM in the future. She's like Yong Hwa in the early episode, that is doing great in missions :3

hehe i always loved hara on Running man. The recent one on being the queen was pretty awesome too, she was adorable troughout

Lol, I watched this, where Jong kook cheated in the end when he promised to let ji hyo and hara fight it out.

I love her in the episode where she did not called Ji Hyo unnie!!! lol Ji Hyo's reaction to that is so funny xD I wish she will guest more in RM in the future. She's like Yong Hwa in the early episode, that is doing great in missions :3

This actually caused quite an issue back then right? I think honorifics are really something to Korean culture and this is not something they take on lightly. But well, it's all in the past and Hara already apologised for it. I really believe that she just wanted to be funny since it's a variety show and she did not intend so show any disrespect to Jihyo.

thats one of my favorite episodes of running man :D first because Hara was very good in finding the golden pigs, second because gwang soo and jae suk was so hilarious than they played the telepathy game (jae suk: "Whats your name?" Gwang Soo: "I've foung Ginseng!!" XDDDD) and third because of the game photo zone XD peaceful gary!!

I wish I can see her again in Running Man. Maybe in a KARA gals episode, just like in ep 63 & 64 with SNSD.

hahah i watch this episode and it was totally funny

and why shouldn't it be this is running man were talking

about. the funniest show ever

just watched running man....

she is so beautiful with that dress...

i love the part when jihyo fight with hara...

she look so GORGEOUS on RM 49. plus her skinny figure is a huge advantage for the teams.

Haha yeah I agree. Hara is a beauty who works very hard, a very down to earth girl, honest, dorky, sneaky :P, independent, adorable, and and and the list goes on LOL. Never really watched Running Man before so i'll give it a shot... since Hara is in it LOL.

Goodness, this is so true! I hate it when people say she doesn't have talent. =___= HARA AND KARA FIGHTING!! WOOT!*crazydances*

Awesome..! she did almost everything for team..

something i noticed: found 2 pigs in the beginning, beat 2 people in rock paper scissors, and found another 2 pigs later in the pool..

HARA daebak...