[2010.07.20] No promotional activities for Park Myung Soo and Nicole

mae

20100720myungcoledrive4.jpg

Despite its high popularity, it seems like seeing MyungCole Drive (Park Myung Soo + Nicole + E-Tribe) singing their hit-track Whale on stage will be quite hard this year.

A representative revealed,

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a bummer! This would have been a fun stage. I can understand that they are both busy right now but can they do a special stage in the future? Really would want to see Cole performing this. Thanks mae for sharing :P

Aww thats too bad, the song has been doing good on various chart...although their reason is make sense, idk about PMS but Nicole schedule sure is gonna be packed next month...but at least they didn't close the opportunity to perform it once right?

Thanks for sharing

if there's really one-time stage performance, then what'll it be like? probably at a certain slot when both are available but it'll be difficult as mentioned. actually i still don't get it. heheh.

thanks mae..

yep i'm still hoping for at least 1 stage...

and please do it before the end of the month when cole need to go to japan :)

wondering what will the stage looks like..

but if the response will keep as great as they are right now, maybe they can try to work it out :)

Guess I'm not really surprised but man I was really looking forwards to them perform this at least once since it's really cute for summer. At least this song is pretty popular on the charts cuz many people seem to like it a lot.