[2008.12.09] Are there only "Infinity Challenge" calendars? "Starry Night" has calendars, too!

tinggg

MBC FM Radio "Starry Night" is coming out with a 2009 calendar especially prepared for its listeners.

This calendar includes DBSK, Wonder Girls, Wheesung, Kim Jong Kook, Son Dambi, Kara, SS501, Rain, 2PM, SHINee, SNSD--big stars making a photo collection that is receiving much interest.

It was tough to capture the portrait of all these great-looking stars, and thus making a calendar like this was not easy.

This calendar wanted to capture more than just the stars themselves. It will include each month's name in various world languages, as well as introducing constellations.

From the 2nd to the 21st, listeners of iMBC's "Starry Night" will be able to enter a drawing with their name, number, and address, and 10,000 listeners will win the free calendar.

Already 20,000 listeners have entered the drawing, and this hot reaction surprised the production team. Lee Changho PD said "We just wanted to share a year-long service for our listeners so we prepared this."

Original Article: http://osen.freechal.com/news/view.asp?code=G0812090084

Credits: Mae, Tinggg

11 artists, 12 months - does this mean that one artist would get 2 months? lol.

^Maybe a group pic?. Tho every1 might not fit in it O.o, but thatd be soo cool :confused1:

--

..I sooo want one of those calendars >.< . Tho i highly doubt ill ever get one T.T

6 of 11 of my fave artists will be on it :eyelove: .

Thx for sharing this news.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...