• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Hamster Boy

[Hamtastic] Would You Be Hamster's Pet?

30 posts in this topic

Say some magical old woman told you that you could live your life as ham's pet, but you'd turn into a puppy or a kitten or something.

If you could remember everything you know as of now as a person, would you take this offer?  

How many original members does KARA still have from their first debut?
Who is The Godfather of Karaholic? How many members are under this title? (Hint: You can find this under the Moderating Team)

*he proudly waves the rainbow flag*

Add these two numbers together.

This number will be the first digit and last digit of the first word and the fourth digit of the second word.

You have all the numbers! You should have 14 digits total… 8 for the first word.. 6 for the second word. You're one step away from winning the scavenger hunt! 

The password is all lowercase.. no spaces in between.

ah so confused,

one side i really want to be ham's side every minutes!

i will be the cute puppy and then ham absolutely love me

:)

and the other, a puppy cant support ham with words

i cant say happy birthday, congrats, or whatever to her

hahahaha

haha..... 50-50.....

i want to be with SY... but as a pet? *thinks deeply*

LOLz

Yes of course! I don't mind being with her all the time. I'm sure she'll give me much love ^-^

I don't think animals are that disappointed that they ain't humans lol. They manage. So I'll manage and be happy that I'm Ham's pet. If I were a dog, I'd love to be the one who protects her! Lol.

Me and my crazy imagination... ><

I won't want to be Seung Yeon's pet! I would rather be just her younger brother if possible!

JuNiOrx3

OH MY GOD!!! YES~~~~ i wanna!!!!

just think about it, u get to be cuddled by her!!!

not only that, but being cuddled by other KARA members toooo~~~!!!

Omo. I want to be her puppy~!

She's really fond of animals right? Because she and Jing are hosting an animal show.

Yes of course! I don't mind being with her all the time. I'm willing to be a puppy, as long as I could be on her side, accompanied her whenever..

I don't mind being her pet! Hammie taking care her pet , hehe~ Being with her every minute , seeing her doing stuffs~

Of course! I would be loved unconditionally by her all day and all night and maybe even the other KARA members will love me as well <3

I choose to raise pet together with Hammie. LOL. :eyelove:

She should have some bunnies, I'll take care those bunnies for her B)

She loves pets right ?

If I become a pet, she'll love me... so yes n___n

OF COURSE!!!

I would like to be her pet...see her everyday...watch her while sleeping...That's heaven!!

:cheerful:

seeing the way she treats her puppy i would love to be her dog and be with her everyday :P and being petted by her :L

I don't think so. I would prefer meet her in person, in some autograph time or something like that

ah so confused,

one side i really want to be ham's side every minutes!

i will be the cute puppy and then ham absolutely love me

:)

and the other, a puppy cant support ham with words

i cant say happy birthday, congrats, or whatever to her

hahahaha

I feel like that too...

although its nice too be her pet since I will always by her side but putting that aside its much better to be a human fan..

I can wish her good luck, stay healthy, happy birthday and all that...

so it's more like 95:5

i dont mind ..but i wouldn't like to be a pet but a person..lol

so i can talk to her or have fun... if you know what i am saying!!:P

It would be pretty cool to be her pet, but knowing celebrities schedule they would barley have time to spend time to spend iwth yyou