[2010.07.31] Melon Special Event

aank1

157jgh2.jpg

Finally the long waited meeting with KARA was carried out on last July 23, with Lucky MelonTineDay event winners of Melon family. This meeting actually has been expected for quite sometimes, but was delayed due to Kara members’ busy schedules and members’ personal daily activities.

Despite it’s friday 1PM, In order to meet KARA, everybody arrived on time!

Melon Family was invited to visit KARA’s shooting location, they took photos as well as talked to the members. Kara members prepared signed CD together with cellphone accessories as surprised gifts for melon family. As 24 July is Seungyeon birthday, they held an advance mini birthday party. Seungyeon ~ Happy Birthday! We’ll look forward to this kind of activities again!

200v9nd.jpg

w0mhbm.jpg

Interview with KARA:

• How do you feel on going to Japan next month on the 11th ?
    yeah, although we’ve been to Japan for small promotion but this is our first activities after official album release, we are worried as well as excited. We are worried whether we could do a great job and we have high anticipation for this new experience. Anyway, we think that we should give and do our very best. ^^
  • I’ve heard the reservation sales in Japan was doing good, taking over 1,2,3 on the chart. What do you think is the key for success?
    Uhm.. I think the secret lies in.. working as hard as what you’re hoping for.
  • How’s life in dorm nowadays?
    We moved to a more spacious dorm and so we are living spaciously(?)~
  • A lot of Girl Groups are competing for a long time over here in Korea Market. Is there any Kara’s special expertise to remain competitive (things that make you stand out more)?
    We think we’re just like friendly sisters’ next door and always make an effort to show our very best look.
  • While doing activities for Kara as a whole, what’s happiest moment and what’s the hardest (most difficult) moment?
    The Happiest moment after debut was being 1st for the first time (in chart)!! When we get 1st for the first time, we think we felt really content at that moment. Even to think of it once again, really.. (happy)!!~^^ The hardest part was DIET !! We can’t eat what we want to eat T T.

2rortwi.jpg

Thanks anne for the tip

Source: Melon

Translated by aank1 @ karaholic.com

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehehe..this is great..melon family meeting kara..kara greeting them warmly..they take pictures..the interview went well..kekekeh..that's what to be expected with our Kara..Kara is soo jjang..kekekeh..funny..kekeh..

well, im rly rly glad that seungyeon had fun on her bdae,

not too long ago, i was watching kara's birthday message to gyuri on youtube, and how she would be spending her bdae rehearsing for the dream concert T.T

so anyways, happy bdae hammie!!!! kamilias will always be behind you!!!!

and diet??

well, being an idol is amazingly tough. and i dont think the story ends with a diet. how about hara not even getting to see her own PARENTS ever since debut???

The Happiest moment after debut was being 1st for the first time (in chart)!! When we get 1st for the first time, we think we felt really content at that moment. Even to think of it once again, really.. (happy)!!~^^ The hardest part was DIET !! We can’t eat what we want to eat T T.

this is exactly our nikori's words!!!!!!! how cute she is! always thinking of food and Nicole ah, dont be too hard on yourself! just relax! you look fine and your health is the most important thing to us!!

Kara members prepared signed CD together with cellphone accessories as surprised gifts for melon family.

woa! how cute they are! i love accessories ! oaoaoa! :):D wanna be there too! they are so lucky and friendly!! :x :x

We think we’re just like friendly sisters’ next door and always make an effort to show our very best look.

i wonder whose line it is???? Hara or Gyuri??? im so curious! of course they are the best most friendly sisters’ next door!!! walu! :gemwin::touched:

Melon Family was invited to visit KARA’s shooting location

what were the girls shooting for this time? they looked absolutely gorgeous in those bridesmaid dresses? thanks anky & anne.

Awww! Liked the interview. x] They're so honest. Happy belated birthday to SeungYeon unni! xD Yes...dieting is very hard. >< AWWW! Their 1st win. That was so touching. Seeing SeungYeon unni and Gyuri unni cry made me cry too. (; Thanks for sharing!

The hardest part was DIET !! We can’t eat what we want to eat T T.

It must be hard for them to diet since we all know how much they love food lol.

As always, they are humble, nice and honest.

Thank for the translation !

gyuridocumentarychallen.jpg

Girl Group Kara's Park Gyuri attempted first challenge on documentary narration.

Gyuri was in charge of the narration for MBC series aired on cable TV MBC LIFE ‘Happiness’ Maps’ (Maps of Happiness) final chapter.

Known as dubbing artist (Park So Hyeon) daugther, Park Gyuri is already on a radio show and now as Human documentary narrator on one chapter from ‘Happiness Maps’, in which she shows her emotional voice.

Happiness Maps is MBC LIFE Human Documentary HD Program, 60mins special 5 episodes showing a couple of Koreans in search for happiness and paradise covering global human story. This program includes sociology report on world's several countries such as Egypt, Argentina, Cambodia, South Pacific Kiribati, as well as a small Tibetan Himalayas in Ladakh. The report deals with different standards of happiness in this 21st century. A couple of Koreans visited and explored these 5 countries around the world to see and experience what happiness is like for the people around the world. This documentary series shared lives of people who suffered as well as stories that bring happiness.

Gyuri commented on the story, Being able to access this brief story about different world was such a great experience and enjoyable. Since it's my first time being a documentary narrator, I was nervous but it was so much fun. I would love to try again if there is another challenge."

Kara's Park Gyuri's narration "Happiness Maps" last chapter will be broadcasted on this coming Friday 30 July at 11PM via MBC LIFE.

Thanks Anne for the tip

Source: TV Report

Translated by aank1@karaholic.com

thanks anne anky eric!

her talents comes from her mom :P

being a DJ, and now being a narrator

shes really great!

Since it’s my first time being a documentary narrator, I was nervous but it was so much fun. I would love to try again if there is another challenge

gyul loves challenge lolol :P

:hihi: