[2008.12.09] Kara finds their own color. Now is the REAL start..

coffeebeanie

Kara's finally recieving the attention they deserve! After a whole yr + more D:! But sooner later than never, right? Aw it is a bit...one-sided (the article) but I'm glad that it tells us that Kara is soon to be (if not already) a hit! I really really do hope they win a mutizen with this song! I mean they got on Take 7 last time w/ Rock U...I'm confident they'll be nominated again. I hope they win it!! I'd love to see their reaction.

They are awesome! I love them more & more even if i miss Sunghee. Y__Y But this is so good and i'm just so glad that they are doing great! ♥

Kara, hwaiting! ♥

Thank for the translation !

It is so good to see that they get so many atentions from the public

these girls worked so hard (and more especially Gyuri/Nicole/SeungYeon) to be able to keep singing

and when JiYoung and Hara enter in the group they had to face to so many bad reactions

Now seeing this just can make us the fans be happy.

I really hope that Pretty Girl will give them a mutizen !

Yes, Kara is on the rise. I just hope this continues...

This reminds of when DSP mentioned that Fin.K.L wasn't as popular

until later and this is so totally applying to Kara right now.

Jiyoung is so lucky, I can never get my sibs to massage my feet. XD

Thanks for the news!

I don't like this article...REAL start? Wtf D: Their real start was when they debuted...with Sunghee. It's like the work they've done before doesn't count something. I don't know. Reading this article makes me sad. =\ I'm really happy that Kara is finally getting the attention they deserve since I've been supporting them ever since they debuted but I hope they don't forget where they came from. =|

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...