[2010.08.03] Set for Japanese debut, KARA receives overwhelming response after appearing on local music program

mae

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so happy our girls are receiving much love and support in their latest effort <3 <3

It's great to see what a talented and hardworking group like KARA can achieve with the right promotional and marketing approaches and strategies :thumbup:

And it also goes out to prove DSP's weakness and inefficiency in managing their idols -- this is of course my personal opinion :sweatdrop:

well, here's hoping that KARA will gain more fans and followers in japan :) It's high time they move out of the shadow of other *ehem**ehem* girl groups

emphasize more on offline promotions would spell great strategy in reaching all places. with the numbers of tv show appearance & magazine interviews lined up, umj is doing pretty well so far. :thumbup:

I don't knoe who is do all the promotion for KARA in japan. Maybe it DSP or the japan enternament, but whoever or doing this. A big thank you go out to them. I think it probably the japan enternament, wow mister is play every 2 hours, that mean a lot of ppl see the butt dances. Our KARA is definetley take japan by storm, next thing you know the whole asian. I think out of all the girl group who going to try to debut, KARA is going to have the most sucess, since they say what 4minute, is going to going to japan to. But it would seem like KARA is the only one in the headline

I'm really glad KARA is getting this explosive response. I think it's the most perfect time for them to get their own light instead of always being in the shadows. I hope that this good reaction will help influence their ranking on oricon! :D