[2010.08.03] Set for Japanese debut, KARA receives overwhelming response after appearing on local music program

mae

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's pretty cool that they're playing Mister in Shibuya. That's great that they're getting all this exposure in Japan it will make their debut there a little bit easier and they gaining popularity in Japan is just another cool thing. Thanks so much for posting and sharing this with us.

I love that vid so much. I thought it was a little odd for me to hear some things changed to "Watashi wa" @_@

lol but I"m glad they kept the "gonda gonda," "Jakku jakku" part. Those were my favs :wub: or is it the same in japanese??.....

like i said, short 20 days but packed with "quality" by umj.

it certainly looks that way!!!! im glad kara signed with umj, they're doing a gr8 job promoting kara!!!!

and dsp?? i hope u can learn from umj.... THIS is one of the many ways how you can promote ur artists.

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

Reading this news sure makes me me feel emotional inside. As I know from now on things would not really be the same again. I am not really sure how or why to describe it. Maybe it is just the "bad" feeling of me being a faceless fans in the shadows that Kara do not know despite looking after them since humble beginnings. I think some of you would feel like that. It is probably that missing link of not knowing someone on a more personal level. Many of us suffer from this and yet we think it is normal but it is not. It the very human essence to have a direct relationship.

i'm another soulless here passionately chasing after & living under the imaginary shadows. the thoughts in realizing the missing link & in finding it, it's just worsen with each second ticked. there's reason to everything so while chasing dreams in life, knowing the existence may not be that important. some days we may awake to the reality that we're actually still finding our destined shadows but like most we choose not to wake up now. though we wish to be granted the link even for a short while, being able to share the happiness unconditionally behind is the best form of love in humanity. :P

as always, i learn through your enlivening sharings. :syc6:

Reading this news sure makes me me feel emotional inside. As I know from now on things would not really be the same again. I am not really sure how or why to describe it. Maybe it is just the "bad" feeling of me being a faceless fans in the shadows that Kara do not know despite looking after them since humble beginnings. I think some of you would feel like that. It is probably that missing link of not knowing someone on a more personal level. Many of us suffer from this and yet we think it is normal but it is not. It the very human essence to have a direct relationship.

How true. Well it is great to see that the promotions are going on, even thought 15sec in 2 hrs is not log enough. Anyway it feels good to be able to post again.Continue the gret work. Thanks. :D

Woah awesome!! The news about the 3 versions of the albums topping the sales chart was awesome. And this one is awesome too! And the 8 LCD LARGE screens are like... large, right? 1800 stores is awesome too. I wonder who's doing the counting.

But yeah, I do think Kara's gonna be BIG in Japan (I mean it already seems like they ARE) and they will get bigger with more success!

Kara <3

Kara fighting!

They look great on that pic btw ^^

Haha I'm sooo happy that the company is promoting Kara effectively in Japan. Offline promotions are great. They should do both online AND offline. Right now, I'm pretty satisfied with how things are going.

It's all good for Kara.

Let's all hope and look forward to MORE successes.

Kara fighting!

wad a great way to promote Kara, gigantic LCD screens, and 1800 posters, they are taking Japan by storm.

i think this goes to show that UMJ is really doing a better jod than DSP, still u got to wonder, if Kara was not under DSP would they be whom they are now? at least being DSP taught Kara humility and hardwork. really happy that they are able to taste the fruits of their success now

now back off, shows that keep comparing Kara with newer groups, not saying that newer grps aint good

KARA HWAITINGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

the butt dance on big screens! this is sure to attract alot of attention

outdoor promos seems to work better then on9 i think, may DSP can look to this when they return to Korea. its great to see more and more ppl liking Kara, its really their turn to shine

KARA HWAITINGGGGG!!!!!!!!

i'm another soulless here passionately chasing after & living under the imaginary shadows. the thoughts in realizing the missing link & in finding it, it's just worsen with each second ticked. there's reason to everything so while chasing dreams in life, knowing the existence may not be that important. some days we may awake to the reality that we're actually still finding our destined shadows but like most we choose not to wake up now. though we wish to be granted the link even for a short while, being able to share the happiness unconditionally behind is the best form of love in humanity. :)

as always, i learn through your enlivening sharings. :D

Thank you. :) That makes me feel a bit better inside. I was holding myself as I type that post. The feeling sometimes pops out someday day with slightly increasing intensity. On the bright side it motivates me to find a solution and be open to my options. But still the gap there is yet to be fully filled.