[2010.08.03] Set for Japanese debut, KARA receives overwhelming response after appearing on local music program

mae

lol if they give 1 minute there will be a great traffic jam tongue.gif

lolol the citizens will stare at it without soul~

the souls are chasing kara, hohohoho jk

You are right on this. Japanese people are really very dedicated fans. You would be surprised that a man in a business suit looking seemingly normal is in actual fact an intense fan of something like maybe Kara. In their daily life they are good workers when night come you would see a different person. The term here is "Salaryman". In fact the Japanese government have to release for example games on a non-working day as not to disrupt productivity. If they do not do this probably half the company would take a day off to get whatever the thing is.

Reading this news sure makes me me feel emotional inside. As I know things from now on would not really be the same again. I am not really sure how or why to describe it. Maybe it is just the "bad" feeling of me being a faceless fans in the shadows that Kara do not know despite looking after them since humble beginnings. I think some of you would feel like that. It probably that missing link of not knowing someone on a more personal level.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol if they give 1 minute there will be a great traffic jam tongue.gif

lolol the citizens will stare at it without soul~

the souls are chasing kara, hohohoho jk

You are right on this. Japanese people are really very dedicated fans. You would be surprised that a man in a business suit looking seemingly normal is in actual fact an intense fan of something like maybe Kara. In their daily life they are good workers when night come you would see a different person. The term here is "Salaryman". In fact the Japanese government have to release for example games on a non-working day as not to disrupt productivity. If they do not do this probably half the company would take a day off to get whatever the thing is.

Reading this news sure makes me me feel emotional inside. As I know from now on things would not really be the same again. I am not really sure how or why to describe it. Maybe it is just the "bad" feeling of me being a faceless fans in the shadows that Kara do not know despite looking after them since humble beginnings. I think some of you would feel like that. It is probably that missing link of not knowing someone on a more personal level. Many of us suffer from this and yet we think it is normal but it is not. It the very human essence to have a direct relationship.

Edited by Palaverist

I wouldn't mind standing there for over 2 hours just to see the comercial :D

But Im wondering if they only promote in Tokyo with posters and the mv on big screens

or is it the same in the other big cities like Oosaka ? :D

i thought the time interval thing was pretty interesting. either they know about the pricing/air-time model for the LCD, or they had somebody just stick around there for a few hours and be glued to the LCD for the moment Kara would show up.

still, i think it's a good investment and hopefully it will pay off :thumbup:

okay i feel happy for them and awe for that awesome promotion UMJ has given them..

Only think im afraid of is that they think KARA is more popular in japan.. I don't want KARA to be like Younha or BoA who is going to stay there for several years until they got back to KPOP scenes =(

but anyway I'm hoping for the best for them..

being able to participate in shows with japanese artists is already a sign that they are really famous in Japan :]]

i think there's nothing that can stop these girls from being successful in anywhere they go :]]

goodluck~ :3

Edited by tentacles13