[2010.08.03] Set for Japanese debut, KARA receives overwhelming response after appearing on local music program

mae

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a long time JPop fan, I'm pretty sure KARA will be successful there!! They have everything to do it! I must say, I was TOTALLY SURPRISED of even watching Morning Musume doing the butt dance!! I've been a Momusu fans for 8 years! And watching them doing KARA was just amazing!! And a real prove KARA is doing great in Japan!!

woah wth how quick!

ngaw i swear the kara atmosphere there is soooo awesome!

and gee i cant believe its to the point of having the posters in convenient stores O.O

thats like big WOW LOLOL!

soo hard working GOOD JOB KARA :D

KEEP GOING TO THE TOP!

fighting! <3

WOW!

even in the center of Shibuya !

nice move for promotion !

as it is the main attraction for youngsters, it definitely will attract more fans :D

GANBATTE NE KARA!!!!!!!!

um rofl... is the date of this article that's in the title correct... "2010.10.02" o.o isn't it supposed to be "2010.08.02" ??? o.o

anyways... that's some large scale advertising! LCD screen... billboards and whatnot o.o looks like the Japanese culture is quite different from Korean :D hopefully all of these methods prove to be helpful!~ Kara fighting! <3

thanx for sharing the news :)

yes! the power of Kara!! i'm waiting for them dominating Japan :)

somehow i'm really really optimist that they'll do great in Japan (even compared to what they did in korea). they're so matched with Japanese taste and music.

hope for the best for the girls :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...