Kara's Slogan

neris

Personally when I refer to them I use best f***ing five. It's short and to the point and I think it accurately describes them. I understand there is a curse word in there but I feel it adds emphasis and importance to the idea.

"People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy." - Bruce Wayne

Also on a side note, what is an economic idol? I don't understand this concept O___o.

Also on a side note, what is an economic idol? I don't understand this concept O___o.

they were known as economic idols previously. in the past their (old) dorm was very humble when compared to other luxurious ones enjoyed by other groups. those were the difficult times with uncertainties and the future did not look so bright for them.

I really like the slogan best f***ing five...

It's the most unique and catchy phrase...

anyway I really can't think of anything else....I hope kamilias out there can make a good one...

:optimistic:

Well for Japanese endorsementes the Word KARA (kara on japanese means beacuse) it's been used on that way recently...

Like on the GGS ADs the the "Why Bright?" Appears and Hara gives an answer that ends with kara (beacuse)

I dont know i like "Best effin Five" Lol cus its so similar to "Best F... Five" Lol

But personally i think "Fantastic5" is really great! i Mean i doesnt have any swearing ;)

Anyways ill think of something and ill tell ya later . . hope my brain doesnt burst into fire! Lol :D

GO GO KARA FIGHTING!

I have my own slogan for KARA.

since they'd debuted in Japan, I'd like to say "KARAFURU na KARA".

"karafuru" is Japanese pronounciation for "Colorful". every member has different characters and charms that's why I came to this and like it. as Gekidan Hitori and Teri Ito said, this group has very good balance despite their different character of the members :P

• 1 month later...

I think BFF (Best F*cking Five) is perfectly match for them. Since SNSD also never use the slogan "The Power of 9", it's just been used by sone only, so I think it's ok if Kamilia use the BFF slogan to show our love and support for KARA :)

I saw someone with a signature one-time that said "Flawless Five" with a picture of Kara....idk but I think that's good slogan if you don't like the "Best Fcukin Five" like I do lol...what about the Fortress of Five haha. I have also seen alot of "5 in 1" signatures of Kara also.

When I think of some good ones I'll be sure to tell you guys.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I also agree that the "KARA" should have a slogan. But I have no idea now. It could be something cute and that summed up the group in a few words. Like, I saw a signature of a Kamilia which was: "Korean Angels Represent Asia" and I liked it a lot, it really is beautiful.

I also agree that the "KARA" should have a slogan. But I have no idea now. It could be something cute and that summed up the group in a few words. Like, I saw a signature of a Kamilia which was: "Korean Angels Represent Asia" and I liked it a lot, it really is beautiful.

Agreed with you, about the Korean Angels Represent Asia. But the thailand kamilia also has a nice slogan "KARA is close to me, Kamilia is close to you" :)

• 3 months later...

I can't help but laugh a little when I see pictures of them wearing the "Best F**ckin' Five" gear because it comes off very strong, but I do like it a lot. Actually, when any Korean idol wears something which has "offensive" language, it makes me smile because I wonder if they understand the meaning.

Slogan's are only useful for those who don't have what we do. Kara and Kamilia are family. It is enough for them to look at us and we understand. They cry and we cry. They sing and we cheer. They dance and we go hyper. They are Kara, our motto is in our hears and in theirs, enough said.

• 2 months later...

20 to MILLIONS

Hundreds to MILLIONS

hahah i know im corny

1st fanmeeting is about 20 person

450+ their ..well correct me.. 1st week sales of their 1st album

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It had always been 'Best F*ckin Five' tho, LMAO.

But yea I saw from tumblr there's another one.

K orean

ngels

epresenting

sia 

:gemheart:

That's DAEBAK!  :gemshout:

• Like 2