[Gyutiful] What did u feel when someone spoke ill of Gyuri???

hoangyen91

In many shows, a lot of people spoke ill of Gyuri. What was wrong with them? She only told truth: she is beautiful, smart and honest. Why could they told bad things in front of her. She is a girl, remember that! I was very angry and I admire her because of her confident and her calm.

I feel...ANGRY! O:< People who DON'T know Gyuri always says she's arrogant and conceited...she's not. Especially on YT when people highlight her confidence, people say they don't like her. >_> It makes me mad. I would like to yell at them, but then I guess I would get a lot of hate for that. ^^' So I just politely comment that she's a goddess and that's how she acts. And I tell them that she's really kind, caring, and motherly when she's off the camera. :D Then I feel happy. Mwuhahaha.

Before I was angry but now I just don't care because I know how type of person Gyuri is.

Now, each time someone tells something bad about her, it makes me love her more.

To me, It's just a kind of jealousy because they may envy her confidence.

Gyuri is a strong girl and she is aware of her beauty so we don't need to worry too much.

I feel...ANGRY! O:< People who DON'T know Gyuri always says she's arrogant and conceited...she's not. Especially on YT when people highlight her confidence, people say they don't like her. >_> It makes me mad. I would like to yell at them, but then I guess I would get a lot of hate for that. ^^' So I just politely comment that she's a goddess and that's how she acts. And I tell them that she's really kind, caring, and motherly when she's off the camera. :inluv: Then I feel happy. Mwuhahaha.

Sr YT??? What does this mean?

I could care less for those people usually when i saw bad remarks by accident i would just close it , there's no point seeing it and giving them the reaction that they want which is a verbal war or anger in others. I think as long as she knows there are fans and rest of KARA supporting her it would be sufficient.

I actually think she does the Goddess thing to deflect negative attention from the other members.

Because she does it so much, anyone who would just hate on Kara (and really, there are people who hate for the sake of hating) would probably focus their attention on her so-called "arrogance".

But always, she does it in such a cute and humorous manner that any sensible people get it and see her cool personality.

it kinda makes me feel upset. I think it is better than insulting other people to make on feel more beautiful. She only says she looks pretty as she is thankful for nature beauty given by god by she never insults other people. Besides she is a caring person and a great leader.

the conceited Park Gyuri is the thing I love about her. The best thing about her personality is her conceited personality. B):)

Well, I think about how many k-pop idols fake their personalities during broadcasts or shows. Gyuri shows herself, the way she is. Everybody who knows here even a little sees that's her and should not be trying to change it. We have enough for jelous netizens, who aren't brave enough to say what Gyuri says.

i guess everyone is entitled to their opinion, but sometimes it stems from a misconception, so i try to explain it to them.

i wont get angry, although i'd get a bit sad or upset if it was some bold statement with nothing to back it up.

I'm over it though I admit I used to get really pissed. No one who hates her really knows her, and no one who knows her can hate her. She's always been the most sociable one since debut, and honestly it's just a concept (though she does love her mirror a lot XD). I'm mostly upset about idol show when all the male guests just ignore her, but it's their loss. She's satisfied in life so I'm satisfied as a fan.

I'm a bit angry and feel sorry for her.

Why she's hated by someone, who don't even know her. gosh

but I have to admit that for someone who don't know her well may find her act(of course it's an act!!) too arrogant.

Because they don't know her well.So I can't blame them(as much as I want to). = ="

But now I feel a lot better 'cus there're a lot more people who started to find out that it's just an act.

(except....her love for mirror is REAL LOL)XD

Plus Kamilia always protect her when somoene badmouth about her on YT.:D

you gotta admit she's got a confidence that even surpasses many guys!saying those words takes courage!ahh if only i was confident like gyuri! :)

best is just ignore those people cause they probably a little jealous....

Well, I feel angry towards to whoever badmouths Kara's very own Goddess.

I have to admit, my first impression towards Gyuri is negative. But since I became a Kara fan, I started to learn more about the members.

Gyuri may be intimidating outside, but she's a sweet girl who loves aegyo and loves to do wise one-liners. :)))

So let us join forces Kamilias and oppose anti-Gyuri fans. :> Gyuri FTW!

it's a pity most people don't see it as a humourity in entertaining but it's understandable as they aren't in it. like goddessfollower said, i'm more disturbed by the doubting impression left by the invited guests who are from the same industry.

what do i feel? was angry in the past. now it's their lost but our gain. :D

Omg a topic that I have quite alot to rant about hahaha.

I still get really pissed off when I see negative comments about Gyuri on youtube. It makes me feel hurt as well because they really don't understand how our goddess is like, really. And so I'll try to defend her because they need to know how awesome Gyuri is ^^ She was the one that made me like and notice KARA, and now she's definitely my fave member for sure. The first variety show I watched of KARA was Come To Play or smth and I totally fell in love with Gyuri and I was there thinking "Omg why is she so confident and gorgeous" Gyuri blows me away everytime and that's coming from a straight girl (:

On the other hand I feel fuzzy whenever i see Kamilias speaking up for Gyuri! Gyuri and Kamilias rock on! <3