[Gyutiful] What did u feel when someone spoke ill of Gyuri???

hoangyen91

those pathetic insecure LOSERS!knowing that her haters are existing hurts me so bad!my instinct says to trash talk them back!!!but i know our goddess wouldn't want us to stoop down to their (very10000000000000x low) level. the best, most educated way to deal with them is to ignore them!i actually pity them for not knowing what TRUE BEAUTY really means!LOSERS GTH!

Edited by yeosin_enairrol

I'm over it though I admit I used to get really pissed. No one who hates her really knows her, and no one who knows her can hate her. She's always been the most sociable one since debut, and honestly it's just a concept (though she does love her mirror a lot XD). I'm mostly upset about idol show when all the male guests just ignore her, but it's their loss. She's satisfied in life so I'm satisfied as a fan.

me either!so disappointed when male idols were taking her for granted!i mean what's with them?!if i were given the same privilege, i would choose her for the world!!keke~~~ for all i know, they're just scared that they couldn't handle such strong, capable woman like our Gyuri!i just really hope her Prince will find her soon(ASAP)...:)

Whenever I see those comments I'm ready to defend Gyuri. It's ridiculous. This is Gyuri's charm. Without the way she acts on varieties she isn't the same and many people think she is funny because of this. If someone that was not beautiful like Gyuri said these things then they would just laugh, but not with Gyul. I admire Gyuri so much for this. She's confident and honest and straightforward, so what's wrong with that? People act as if she is truly a conceited person and only thinks of herself but that pisses me off. There's another side of Gyuri that many people don't see because they don't try and see past the Goddess. Gyuri is a leader is caring, loving, and compassionate. She is always making sure that Kara is working hard. Besides, when I see that part of Gyuri it's entertaining. She livens everything up.

Sorry for ranting, but this is a topic I get really annoyed and passionate about. I want to say more that would just be going off topic.

yeah I've heard many people say gyuri bad things .. like the experience I have ever experienced, I know taht person come from fandom "sxxd", and she always compares KARA with her idol, and talk negative things about KARA member. Inside my heart I just said "I will never return deeds by vilifying your idol, because I know how sick our hearts when our loved humiliated. "

Then, a few days later, when I read an article, wherein a lot of comments from people who cornered her idol. and I only smile in front of my laptop and said "Gotcha! so was the pain my heart when you're cornering our KARA .."

• 4 weeks later...

Gyuri may seem arrogant,but she's not. She just got the confident to say it out! and seriously she's hot! There's no wrong in self-praising yourself,if your like her!

One of my friend,doesn't like gyuri,cause of the way she speak in sgb. And she offend irritate me by saying gyuri bad stuff. Which make me extremly pissed off,and the other time I smile and tell her 'gyuri is way better den you,take a look at it the mirror,compare you and her. She's 100% better den you,she's talented,she's smart,she got the look. Do you have? If you dont have,just freaking shut your moth.' after I said this she and my friends around me give me the speechless look. From that time onwards,that friend of my nvr irritated me with gyuri! (:

• 4 weeks later...

i HAVE BEEN HEARD OR WATCHED IN MANY TIMES WHEN PEOPLE spoke ill about gyuri

the first thing that raise in my mind are . . .

1. they are just misunderstanding about her.

2. they are just so jealous with her because actually they known she is so beautiful

when someone spoke ill about her, I just take a simply though is they are just so jealous with her because they really know Gyuri is the real goddess in here....

• 2 weeks later...

I was so bombed by each hurtful comment on YT (esp Seungyeon's vid in which she was dissed with "he's more popular than you." Oh the humanity...) but that was before I gathered enough evidence to defend my favorite girl idol group >:D

I silenced my friend by telling her that Gyuri's mom publicly announced that the real Gyuri is "reserved, shy, and corny" lol the "typical daughter". Also how nice and hilarious on (radio) shows that're less popular (cuz < pressure).

I've also seen a comment on allkpopnews in which a Kamilia stated that Gyuri used her Goddess concept so the antis'd focus on her instead of Hara and Seungyeon (Yet to be confirmed but it's believable. I totally had a paradigm shift right then. The respect and admiration stuck.)

And saving the best for last, her original quote of not meaning to "put anyone down" nor saying she's "prettier than anyone else" but that she "just believe in" herself and "have confidence."

Finally.. I LOVE how KARA has not only the striking appearance, but impressive talents and substantial personalities!!!

P.S. If I return antis insults, I'd drop to their level. So I maintain my calm.

THE GOLDEN RULE APPLIES AT ALL TIMES!

Besides, "Anti?" "Yes?" "Please don't be an anti, it's sad to see an anti, so please don't be." YEOSHIN'S WORDS. PWN.

Edited by Dolla

Well, if someone speaks bad about Gyuri and I hear them I will definitely feel pissed and angry because us Kamilias know that she is just doing it to be funny and she's not purposely trying to be annoying or whatever people may call her..

besides when she calls herself beautiful and smart, she's only speaking the truth :P

• 2 weeks later...

well ... i get upset ....

everytime i see / read a bad comment about gyuri, i start talking alone ... blabbing about the comment then usually i'll go " fine !! they hate her ... but i love her so i don't care ... everyone hates something ." :P

• 9 months later...

i tend to watch a lot of Gyuri related video and there are always antis, wasting their time commenting, so for me it depends what they are saying about her:

- if they say that she is arrongant and stuff, i get upset of course, but then i think that they are stupid because if she was really arrogant, she wouldnt be Kara's leader

- If they say that she is not that pretty, i immediately think that they are jealous or blind... because is BEAUTIFUL!

- But if they say she is talentless, thats when i get mad!... how dare they say that! but just like the other comments, i never go down to the antis level... i always try to stay mature just like the goddess :devil: