[Gyutiful] What did u feel when someone spoke ill of Gyuri???

hoangyen91

Can someone point out the shows where people spoke of ill things about her? I really like Gyuri based on her looks, and I consider her as the most beautiful girl idol if we're talking about physical appearance only. But I only watched a few video clips that include her and don't really know what her attitude is. I guess Gyuri's the type of girl that is not that sociable or one that jokes around so much, and basing on her looks, I think she's a frank person which I know a lot of people don't like. Anyway, what do I know? I'm only basing it on what I think she is. Hahaha! :D But since I love her so much, I really hate it when someone speaks bad about her!

For comments on YouTube videos, I just ignore them. They're either new to the fandom, in which case if they continue watching they'll realize what kind of person Gyuri really is, or they're just not interested in following KARA to begin with, so what's the point? Well, the third possibility is the existence of an Anti, but do they really warrant that much attention? They're entire existence is based on trolling videos of an artist they hate.

If it happens on a variety show or something, I feel a little irritated since they don't seem to be really listening to and watching her. Of course, I mean seriously speaking ill of her, since those who deal with her love to joke with her about the Goddess image (especially, evidently, her idol friends) with no real malice.

I feel...ANGRY! O:< People who DON'T know Gyuri always says she's arrogant and conceited...she's not. Especially on YT when people highlight her confidence, people say they don't like her. >_> It makes me mad. I would like to yell at them, but then I guess I would get a lot of hate for that. ^^' So I just politely comment that she's a goddess and that's how she acts. And I tell them that she's really kind, caring, and motherly when she's off the camera. :D Then I feel happy. Mwuhahaha.

what is YT??

Edited by red4summer
it stands for youtube

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I feel sad. Gyuri has stated many times that she chose the goddess role, and other members have stated that she was the only one of them who could pull it off. It was great for getting people to pay attention to KARA, but I feel like Gyuri had to sacrifice some of her own popularity and fanbase in order to attract more fans to KARA. She is truly a leader who cares more for the well-being of the group than her own popularoty.

Well, I'd feel bad and kinda angry if someone spoke ill of her. But, maybe other people just don't know her as much as the fans do, that's why they misinterpreted what she says, and have bad opinions about her. :(

Well, I guess we just have to let it go and move on, and I hope she doesn't feel bad about hearing their opinions, since she'll always have the support from the fans. :)

if it is a complete stranger, I don't mind because I know that Gyul is a mature and strong woman and she can just handle it or seeks help if needed. However, if is someone that she knows and/or is closed to her, I do get angry especially if it is not constructive feedback. In those instances, I have shared my opinion and my disappointment of this person who dared to share something in public rather than resolve in a mature manner in private.

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, I also think why can we learn, search, analyze, try to understand before we judge someone.

It's not like she is our best friend and we know nothing except what we've seen,

I am also bit questioning to those are so easily judging people by only some acts, words, gestures or whatever.

What I'm trying to say here is, I am very sure Gyuri is very independent, strong and mature girl. She knows how to care her member and herself. I got something strong inside her but I'm still not sure what's that.

So I believe she will be fine with all those stupid things, words or comments about her.

Fighting also for Us!!!!!

• 5 months later...

i felt mad since they judge her without knowing the real her. I know her attitude in shows is because of her concept. She's really kind and understanding but it just doesn't show in the shows she's at. I think the only show we can get a glimpse of the real her is in Shimshimtapa. people who hate her or speak ill of her are jealous because gyuri is beautiful, kind, strong, and smart.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I feel like scratching their eyes out. Hahaha just kidding.

Usually, I would just roll my eyes and think as them as someone ignorant and idiotic. I don't mind if they have constructive criticism about her, it's their opinion. But most of the time I have come across, it's a hate speech. Pathetic people.

Why waste your time on hating someone? They must be care for our Goddess a lot. Hahaha

I would just ignore them and our Gyuri will be forever goddess in our hearts.

:rolleyes:

i ignore them. gyuri's 'arrogance' can indeed be looked upon negatively, but thats only if you dont really love her. i think that she's actually a sweet girl >< i rmb in one of the SGB shows Kahi said she asked Gyuri if she was really like that in real life, then Gyuri replied "unnie, if i were really like that in real life, i'd be crazy" or sth like that. this proves its just an on-stage or on-show appearance (though i love it :P), hence idk why people will hate her because of that. she has a goddess side anyway, even without being on stage.

• 1 year later...