[Gyutiful] What did u feel when someone spoke ill of Gyuri???

hoangyen91

I didn't care, because probally those people just want bother her or to the fans, I guess it's more important the comments of people who care about her instead of those one that just want make fun of her... personatelly I like that goddess concept :)

I feel bad and angry. Most of the time though, I'll just laugh it off if they're just trivial matters. But, humans have different opinions towards certain things so we can't really do anything about it unless we convinced them to change their minds and that would put us(Kara fans) to be categorised as being pushy. That would be bad. 

well, actually i think it can't be helped, to be honest, my first impression of her was: a snow cold queen.

*damaged lady MV was the first KARA thing i ever saw and when i saw her with her queen that was what came on my mind, a coldhearted silent beauty but somehow it lit a love plug on my heart LMAO XD

but after learning about her, watching some vids, and watched her "wittiness" that turn into a huge shining light on my heart~ and later i learned that she is KARA's GODDESS XD~
and my response now?

hmmm.. maybe like the way i've always been? keep calm and troll them back? XD
*warau*

• 7 months later...

I was very angry at first. But i realized that hating Gyuri won't make them pretty. I just listen to Titanium and put my hands in the air. The song's really meant for Gyuri. ♫♫♫ Shoot her down,but she won't fall. She's TITANIUM!!!!!♫♫♫

• 2 weeks later...

when someone spoke ill of gyuri? just let it go.. people can say what they want but they can't change the fact whether gyuri is like they said or not.. just let them be, imagine they are barking dogs.. :)

• 2 weeks later...

i feel angry whenever anyone disses gyuri. pshhh i'll high kick them all lol 

if it's something like "i don't like her style of singing." Then fine. That's what you think.

But sometimes ppl can go overboard with the diss into places i don't want to even think about. 

Edited by eseul

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Before I would scoff because those people aren't used to confident people/images like Gyuri. They want docile, sweet SNSD girls, but Gyuri isn't that. She's probably that off-camera, but her goddess image is much more entertaining, and that's what the company thinks too, so she keeps it up. Her goddess persona/personalty is what gets her and the girls screen time, dangflabbit! 

That "scoff" then transforms into irritation because the people start saying hurtful things and backhanded comments, "She's so confident, if she acted more humble, I think people would like her more..." --- djghad;ghawe; ARGH STAHP

now I just shrug it off because at the end of the day, Gyuri sleeps with her Japanese trophies and medals kekeke

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...