[Radio] 081209 KFM Military Broadcast

chupachups

KFM Radio Armed Forces Broadcast Military

.MP3 | 48 kbps | 35:09 | MF

[hide]DOWNLOAD[/hide]

[c] Orbit Download

I think KFM is a radio program solely for Army/Soldiers oppas.
Seungyeon wasnt with them, probably had filming for Family Needed.
Nicole spoke in English too! haha! real short, but it was cute. tongue.gif

Edited by ELJunRa
RE-UP BY ELJUNRA

^^ oh oh oh i know! b/c i saw an article like a month ago. i think it's gong yoo.. the guy from coffee prince? cause Hyori went there and there was this article about him and sung yuri or something lol..

nicole's english :)

they totally talk about the foot incident..

ahaha.. gyucole= sexy! thanks annie :P

wait did gyuri say gong yoo was sexy?! lol

Thank you for sharing! This was def. a fun listen. It was refreshing to hear the other members talk :).

Aw Nicole! Her english was really...shaky..haha. I got really sad when she said she hardly keeps in touch anymore w/ her friends in America. Or rather she said they're not really friends anymore :D. But Gyuri came to the rescue and said she had her and the other members! Aww Gyuleader<3333

Hara has such a soft, pretty voice haha. Her little msg to her friend was cute. And Jiyoung's msg to Kamilia was very Jiyoung-ish. Adorable :)!

^^ Yea :) She kind of tried to laugh it off but it was just sad. Gyuri said 'It's okay, you have me' kind of quietly haha so cute. She also mentioned that she would talk to her friends on the phone and they would start talking about the other members. Then Gyuri said 'Aw, well you know, that's what friends do.'

Which, if you think about it, is true. But I'm glad Gyuri's always there to lighten up the mood or make her members feel more comfortable. She even asked Jiyoung to introduce their title song :)

Oh and Hara, Jiyoung, and Nicole said what they liked about Gyuri (I'm thinking as a leader?). Hara said that Gyuri takes care of the group really well and is "comfortable" (sorry I'm not sure how to translate this word hehe--please, if I'm wrong about anything, feel free to correct me!) She's a comfortable 'leader unni'.

Jiyoung said that Gyuri would always take care of her, even if she was somewhat suffering herself (she told them a story about how she was really cold and yet Gyuri still warmed her up and took good care of her).

What Nicole was really touching and personal, imo--very honest. She said that Gyuri was like a real older sister to her and that the new members haven't seen her (Nicole) cry before because she doesn't like crying. Whenever she's down Gyuri comes and comforts her but when she's (Gyuri) hurting she doesn't hurt or share it w/ anyone [bcs she's the leader]. Then she added that since she knows Gyuri too well so she knows everything haha. Oh Nicole :)

But Gyuri said that since her dongsengs were all really good, she wanted to do all these good things for them. What a great leader :)

Edited by SML

ahh. so that's what its all about. all of them went awww when it was Nicole's turn to talk about her friends.

thanks for the summary SML. :) a lot of GyulCole moments too i think. The both of them speaking up about each other. lol.

It's really Gong Yoo?? All of them sounded SO comfortable with him that i thought the DJ was their company sunbae or something. lol. its cool. :)

^^ thanks SML!!

omo.. thanks for the additional info :).. seriously i can tell you are a true fan when you listen to their radio XD lol ...

aww the girls were so sweet to gyul :).. i think Hara meant that Gyuri can be a leader but also treat them like they are people she loves haha she can do both :)

jiyoung haha.. probably loves all the attention given to her by her unnis :)

and i'm not surprised nicole being touching lol. her messages are so touching.. they can get u choked up haha.. aww i'm happy gyuri is always there for her :D

i think with that American part of her life. she probably feels very sad, especially when she's successful and can't share it .. aww Gyuri.. love that lady :D

anne. yep when he asked them the sexy question:

jiyoung>nicole>gyuri>gong yoo sunbaenim lol.. i cracked up ..

hitting on the dj now? lol

^^^ You're welcome, I'm glad I can help somewhat! :) This interview was very cute haha. Loooots of GyulCole moments.

DJ: Who thinks Kara's leader, Gyuri Unni, is really pretty? 1, 2, 3

*pause for count of hands*

Gyuri: Hey, kids, what do you want to eat?

*everyone laughs*

-few seconds later-

Gyuri: I guess I have to buy something for them (Kara) once this is over...except Nicole *kekeke*

Nicole: WHY?!

hahah<33

• 1 year later...