What if Kara sings Gee and SNSD sings Mister

Hi I was just wondering would you like it to see Kara exchange songs with SNSD like Wonder Girls did it with them before.

I am not a big fan of SNSD but I was wondering would Kara be able to sing Gee like SNSD while SNSD does the butt dance the way Kara did or better.

Quite tough question. Well, of course. Both groups have amazing singing and dancing skills. Covers are usually a bit different from the original, cause of the different voices, dances would differ too, cause of the nine girls in SNSD and only five in KARA. Final conclusion, yes, I'd like to see it, but will we?

Being a SONE myself and a Kamilia in progress, it would so want to see that!

Yeah, both songs would sound different and, of course, not as good as the originals, but both groups would put their own style into it and that'd be interesting to see ^^

Edited by 프랜키

what if it happened?

to be very honest the first thing in my mind is to have the original gee replaced with the kara version.

who sings or dances which better is not important. all i want in the world unswappable in terms of music is kara. :D

ps: my valuable run-devil-run mv was made by gyul in sstp. :P

hmm

to be honest,

snsd songs are quite good, (blame it on the composers and producers)

kara on the other hand are better dancers than soshi

but it would be fun to see things the other way around,

happy bday nicole!!

Kara singing Gee, I can't really imagine it. (Esp doing the crab dance). I think they'll look cute, because they really are cute.

Girls' Generation doing Mr. Hmm... 9 girls doing the butt dance sounds good to me.

Both songs are good. Therefore if they decide to cover each others songs, there won't be a problem for me.

that would be interesting, and i'd definitely want to check it out.

the 2 groups have different styles, so for them to mimic the other group's style is usually quite interesting and unique. I dont think it's really about who can do the other group's song better, it's more about how they tried and possibly give the song a different flavour.

This is very similar to when WG sang Kissing You and SNSD sang Tell Me

This would definitely be interesting, but I don't think SNSD would be able to pull off mister as well as KARA, but seeing the butt dance at 9 different times would warrant no complaints from me :thankful:. As for KARA and gee...i wonder. I think they could do well with it and I'm sure I would love it, but who knows...

I'd lve to see that! KARA has done Wonder Girls' Nobody, it was great but I must say not as great as the original.. I guess KARA performing Gee and SNSD performing Mister would be totally crazy!! Both groups have awesome dancing skills.. I don't think they beat their respective originals, but the only fact of watching KARA do the gee dance, and SNSD the butt dance would be epic!!! :)

Hmmm.. I can't really see snsd doing the butt dance. Cuz I think Kara has that short factor x3 I dunno I keep picturing Sooyoung doing it and it looks awkward. However, Kara doing the Gee dance would be adorable!!!!

Hmm, I could see Kara pulling off Gee both musically and in the choreography. It might be a little awkward in spots but I think it would come out pretty cool.

SNSD, Some of the members I can see doing the butt dance but others I just can't picture it. :lol:

I think if you slowed down Mister a little it would suit SNSD well.

I'd love to see this happen, lol. Idol swapping song.

But after that, either the fan will love both or start bashing at others... :rolleyes:

I am worried about that as well. Some fans can't be cool about it and start bashing. But I really want to see Kara sings Gee.

Well other groups have covered those songs also. (Like Infinite with Gee, and Sistar with Mr.) So I could possibly see something like that happening. Also, Hara does the Gee dance with Sunny/Yuri on Invincible Youth a lot and same with Sunny/Yuri doing Mr. with Hara.

I could see it happening, would be pretty awesome :)