What if Kara sings Gee and SNSD sings Mister

Is gonna be Great!!! *but gee is not my fav SNSD song like Genie more..*

they will make the song better *i believe*

SNSD sang mister the stages will filled up with but dance Lol......

*many people will knock out that time hehehehhe... :lol2: *

• 2 weeks later...

Ahhh! That would be too weird. Gee is so SNSD trademark and so is Mister with KARA.

If SNSD did Mister, it'd be kind of overwhelming with 9 people doing the butt dance. I feel like KARA would do Gee OK, but not as good as SNSD, maybe if they had backup dancers?

I'm trying to think of songs that would fit the other group...

Kara will definitely be able to pull Gee off just like they did with Honey and Pretty Girl the cute concept, Gee is a cute concept and it is what Kara is known for. For SNSD, I dunno, I think Mister is kind off a "sexy" but charismatic concept? It would be weird to see 9 girls doing the butt dance though that would be eyecandy :tongue:

OH! Kara dancing to gee would be awesome!

But maybe Mister with 9 people would be too many? I don't think it would have the same BAM effect, though if course I'd love the girls to do the butt dance.

If it were true that would be another wish ticked off my list!

I think it's a cute idea. SNSD's GEE, the choreography and the song itself, is full of aegyos and I guess it will perfectly fit to Kara. Same goes to SNSD if they will sing Kara's Mister (which is equally as cute as GEE). And I also want to see SNSD do the butt dance. XD

Edited by youllbedead

It would be so weird but cool to watch because they have totally different styles, but I think both Soshi and Kara are versatile so they could each pull off the Gee dance and the Mister dance well. Vocals really don't count since they all have different voices. :3 Also, it's funny thinking about this cause I was just watching one of the selcas from 2007 and SeungYeon started singing "Into the New World", it was so cute!

Mister was destined to be a KARA song as well as the butt dance was theirs...

the butt dance is an integral part of KARA... ^_^

but i would like to see the switch...

I'm an SNSD fan as well...