What if Kara sings Gee and SNSD sings Mister

if it happened and any live video on youtube ... i really2 excited..!! ..

i want look KARA acting sweet and cute like at GEE

and i want look SNSD with sexy dancing with butt dance and Mister outfit ..

i imagine thats must be the best live show at any music station in history ..

「• in KARA we trust (: •」

----------------------------------------------

KAMILIA DON'T BE WEAK. DON'T LET THE ANTIS GET THEIR WAY.

BE STRONG&STAY POSITIVE NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS

CD1_joohee0924.gif

SNSD-Gee.gif

Edited by danzforgoddess

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to see that seeing as how I love both groups very much so I think that would be interesting to see and I'm sure both groups would have a blast singing each others songs plus I could see them on stage all laughing and smiling with each other. That would be a nice cover from each group.

well.... i would like to see Kara does a dance cover of 'Genie' .. it would be CUTE!

well after reading some post i thinking this thread has some favouritism towards Kara then SNSD..

being a fan of Kara and SNSD... I think both groups are great dancers. there are so many examples of their solos..

So both groups are great dancer in my pont of view~!

i don't mind..i would LOVE it if they had each other songs like WG and SNSD...kekekeke..

can't imagine Seohyun do the hip dances..kekeke...LOL...

it's awkward for me to see her dance that kind of dances..>_<

• 1 month later...

I think it's an interesting idea. I think Kara and SNSD have some stylistic overlap when it comes to the cutesy type songs and both groups are good dancers. I think it would work, but I don't know exactly what it would accomplish, except making a few fans happy and others unhappy.

I would have to disagree with that one saying it would look awkward for sooyoung to do the butt dance. sooyoung is tall but she's in charge of snsd's sexy dances. exchanging dances and songs would be interesting. but the original ones will stick as the best. snsd's gee and kara's mister. they have different styles, but both are good. I would like to see SNSD doing "Jumping" and KARA doing "Hoot". =)

Edited by seungyeonaddict

• 2 weeks later...

The 'butt dance' has that KARA vibe all over it, same for the crab leg dance of SNSD's.

I don't think that KARA will cover Gee better than Soshi or SNSD will perform a better butt dance than KARA, but then again, I believe both groups would showcase entertaining covers, so it wouldn't hurt to see their remixes right? :D

yeah, i always wondered about this tooo! like what if instead kara got tell me and wonder girls came out with break it??? you always wonder would they have been more successful? anyways back to topic, i dont know, snsd doesnt seem, like when i imagine it, it doesnt seem to fit them very well, but i could see kara singing gee, i dont know, maybe its because they're too skinny i cant picture them doing the mister dance, i dont know!!! maybe they should cover it one day!!!!