What if Kara sings Gee and SNSD sings Mister

didn't exactly read the previous posts (mostly skimmed through) but SNSD has done parts of KARA songs like Rock U and Pretty girl on the variaty singing show.

although its not Gee, it has some relevance i guess.

- Rock U by Sunny)

cr - paeyza

can't find the pretty girl one though.

Honestly don't think it would work. It would definitely be different but I don't think SNSD could pull off Mister and do it justice. Mister is so not SNSD. Only Kara can perform Mister and make it work. :D I am more of a SONE than a Kamilia but I have to admit that Mister would be a challenge for SNSD.

I would say is...

If SNSD dancing Mister...it could be a bomb to me...ommo ommo :sweatdrop:

If 9 of them dancing...i couldn't barely see it >.<

In Other Hand,haha...Kara sings Gee...then i'll be addicting to that song...

Since Gee is the 1st song I addicted b4 I get into Kpop World...

I would like to see it! SNSD sang Kara's songs before on a show.. I can't remember which... they were so good :) And I'd love to see how Kara doe Gee. They both do the cute concept really well, so I bet it would work.

Edited by Meena

• 2 weeks later...

i feel like kara can do cutesy concepts, but GEE is too cute for me >.< and idt that SNSD has the swag? or groove to do mister that well either XD but i know sooyoung can do both!! XD lol

Edited by jmilardo

I'd enjoy seeing that! I saw Yuri, Jessica, Sooyoung, and Sunny do the mister dance, as well as many other groups' members, but never any of Kara doing Gee. But then, I don't care so much for the dance of Gee. But I like it very much as a song in it's own right, so it would be really fun!

That would be really interesting. I wouldn't mind seeing SNSD and KARA get together on the stage and perform some crossover hits! I always wanted to see SNSD to the butt dance, and KARA do the leg dances.