What if Kara sings Gee and SNSD sings Mister

• 1 month later...

That would be pretty sweet. As a Kamilia and a SONE, I am excited to see both group swapping songs

However, it would be more interesting to see SNSD doing Lupin and KARA doing Run Devil Run :thumbup1:

Edited by syahirsephyroth

I would love it! SNSD is my favorite kpop girlgroup. Even though I don't think SNSD would be as good as KARA when they perform Mister. But I don't think KARA would be able to do Gee the way SNSD does, either. But it would be amazing anyway! So interesting. Two great girlgroups changing songs~ Aaah, I'd certainly like to see that happen.

I'm a huge fan of SNSD, and I'm starting to get into Kara (thanks mainly to Hara and Nicoles variety show performances).

From what I've learned from watching from some of their tv performances. If you were to give these two girl groups the task of learning each others songs and dance moves. I have no doubt that both teams would be able to pull it off without a hitch. They're all very professional. I think both teams would practice day and night to get it right.

As for what it would look like. With their recent Jet Coaster Love song, and the We're with You song. Kara should have no problems pulling off the cute look or recreating the pop sound that Gee needs.

SNSD has shown a lot of variety in their songs, from ballads to pop, no problems singing the lyrics there. As for the choreography, who wouldn't want to see the soshi 9 pulling off the butt dance. Lol.

• 2 weeks later...

That will be nice..i saw hara doing gee in g7 special stage..and yuri and sunny are doing mister..they all were good..i hope they will exchange their songs in septemper in the comback..i luv their friendship..i hop i can see fancam next month for soka line

Kara singing Gee as in ballad which i think it can be perfect but not when dancing as Gee is keep dancing and singing type and kara only have 5 member it require alot of stamina~~

while snsd sing mister...i think they can pull it off...but i dunno abt maknae seohuyn?

It will be interesting ^^. Maybe it is a little awkward though, both song is a huge hit and the dance also became really popular (I mean REALLY popular). So when the song is sang and dance by another group, it will really be come to the image of the original group. But for me, I want to see it ^^.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Being a karaholic-cum-Sone, I've seen both sides in both live and MV. I have to say that having a 9 member SNSD makes dances look better, and it would look better if SNSD could do it together. That being said, I'd like to see it~

• 4 weeks later...