What if Kara sings Gee and SNSD sings Mister

..its interesting if they'll do that but for me its...NO WAY!!!!!!!!!! they're different and many fans will compare the two... im just being paranoid about SNSD outshining KARA if that will happen.. because there is ranking in korea.. i hope you know what i mean?? haha...

Hmmm.. It would be great. KARA sings SNSD song, and SNSD sings KARA song.

KARA singing Gee would be great, but the whole formation need to be change though, because SNSD has a lot of member.

Besides that, it would be awesome. :D

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

KARA and SNSD have a quite different charm, so i think if they're actually doing the exchange, the songs and the dances are going to have a different feeling when we watch it. i think KARA can do a good job performing Gee, but i just can't imagine some of SNSD's members doing the butt dance XD

but again, i think it's going to be fun for a special live performance :D

*Fangirling*

I'm a fan for both SNSD and KARA ! I'll freaking excited if they really exchange their hit song !

SNSD dancing Mister (9 girls with long legs doing butt dance and Mister signature) and KARA dancing Gee (5 girls with moderate heights doing crab dance and Gee signature)

> _ <

KAMILIAs, can you vote for Hammie please ?

https://apps.tradablebits.com/tb_app/313576

• 2 weeks later...

Well KARA(DSP) did do BoA(SME) 'My Name' and SNSD(SME) did Lee Hyori(Used to be DSP) 'U-GO-GIRL....so I think I could see that happening...and plus they are at the top of my Top 5 kpop list...so I would love to see that...but some people have to bash and stuff, how do they sleep at night?

• 2 weeks later...

This would be nice. A stage of Kara and SNSD. Maybe they can dance it together for both songs. I do think the two groups can pull out each other's song well. SNSD and KARA have been rival since ever in the music industry but I love to see the friendship between them, especially HARA and Jessica.

This reminds me of SNSD doing Super Junior's 'Sorry Sorry'. My favorite is the one on the Lalala show, but they've done it several times in different ways. I love when Kpop artists in general cover each other's songs but that Lalala one in particular is the best I've ever heard. Of course Sunny and a couple others have done the Mister dance several times on a couple shows since this thread started, but I've never seen Kara do a SNSD song. I'd love to see it. :D

Umm.... I don't know.

I can't imagined SNSD sing and dance Mister, It's weird.

And KARA sing Gee, why not, it's interesting to hear and see.

Too bad that Music Bank Special Stage (years 2007-2008) doesn't exist anymore.

It would be interesting to see an special stage with KARA singing Gee and SNSD singing Mister.

• 4 weeks later...

I would absolutely love to see this.  I'm a SONE too, but I think the girls of Kara have more aegyo than SNSD at this point in their careers, so Gee would be a perfect choice for them.  It's too bad that the management companies will probably never let this happen.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bias aside, LOL
But imo KARA doing Gee,
They'd still rock it,
Cuz they hella cute yno what i'm saying LOL  :aha:

But yea, SNSD doing Mister,
Just imagine all 9 of them doing it at the same time,
It'll just look so ... messy~ 
It's just too much butts spinning haha  :giggly:

• 2 weeks later...