What if Kara sings Gee and SNSD sings Mister

I love KARA to do gee, and perform the crab dance, that would look so good. I think it because KARA are some great dancer, that any dances they do would look good(remember chitty chitty bang bang, and hara RDD perform, and seungyeon and nicole Heartbeat) that was great.

I not much of a SNSD fans, but they do have great songs(If thought I hate to admit it). But seeing SNSD dancing mister, I can't see. I don't think SNSD are that great of a dancer there is just one dancer that I think is good in SNSD. Also beside no one is as good as the orignal when it come to butt dance. Beside who is SNSD can compared to nicole butt dance

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

In my opinion, I wouldn't say one would do better than the other. It would give a different feel for the songs and also show the love they have for each other in the idol world. Of course, it would be great to see them do that since the girls have way too many talents for us to admire XD

woah interesting!

but how will kara split 9 singing parts into 5

and vice versa.

pretty interesting though about the butt dance from snsd hahaha

jiyoung fits into the gee dance already

as well as nicole !

i wonder what it would look like if gyuri does it? haha

• 2 months later...

I'm a SONE and a Kamilia so That I would LOVE to SEE, that'd be so awesome 8D

yup of course it wouldn't be the same, and their would be member differences, and the style would change to fit

their own, but thats what makes it interesting :P