• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
IHeartKara1234

What if Kara sings Gee and SNSD sings Mister

254 posts in this topic

Too good to be true hahas. I can't imagine all of SNSD doing the butt dance though. Kara on the other hand would be so cute dancing Gee. Soooo wanna see that! x)

i wanna see it.. i wanna see it.. i really wanna see it..

i think it will be great to see some group exchange their songs and choreography.. they have great dancing and singing skills so i think it won't be mind..

Maybe a slightly different feel to the songs but I think would be still good.

Kara would probably do Gee better than Soshi can do Mr

Now that I actually think about it, both would actually do well with either songs. The songs both have an upbeat feel and I can imagine both groups dancing to both.

:eyelove: that will be great

yes i agree too some fans will be bashing kara or snsd but i"d love too see that happen

Kara, being more talented than SNSD, would do a great job with Gee. SNSD, being less talented than Kara, would not do as good a job with Mister.

Kara Fighting

Kara singing Gee would probably sound good, coz i actually haven't found a bad-sounding cover of Gee yet. for the choreography, i think both groups would do quite a good job of it. :D

moar butt dancE!!!!

i can't imagine SNSD sing mister and do the butt dance

Sooyoung must be really funny doing that

and KARA would be very cute while sing Gee

They have done covers for fun before, but if they were the oens that actually sang, I think the response would be kinda different hha. For some reason Gee doesnt really fit Kara, and the same for SNSD and Mr.

well, that's pretty weird to think about it if Soshi dance such as that butt dance.. :lol:24nr9xd.jpg

It would really be interesting. I love both groups and I think they would their own personality or flavor to each song. :)

I can not imagine how the SNSD will dance Mister. I have nothing against them, but I think that Kara is better and best.

Hmmmmm i dun know... lets see when that happens

Haha it would be really interesting to see them swap songs, though I can't imagine SNSD performing Mister as well as Kara could perform Gee...but I'd love to see them prove me wrong :D

Would be nice if KARA sing Gee, if only because the dance would be fun! But I do not know if SNSD could do the butt dance with 9 girls, lol, much less distribute the music to make it each with their part.

Would be really cute. Since I'm a fan of both, I'd love to see it. It worked well for Snsd singing Tell Me and Wondergirls performing Kissing You.

Interesting idea! I guess both groups will be able to pull off both songs well, but pulling it off better? That really depends :mellow:

Mmm... that would very very weird, because everyone have their own style and in my case I see that a bit weird. :wacko:

Waaa, tough question, especially since I love them both. But I think Kara can do Gee nicely, especially they have the cutesy charm that's potrayed on the song :D

but I'm not sure about SNSD can do Mister as well as Kara does though~

i think it will be totally different...both are good at singing and dancing but snsd has good formation so it will be hard to do mister for them and both of their songs both made them famous in japan so it will be very interesting to see