What if Kara sings Gee and SNSD sings Mister

To me, seeing long-legged Soshi doing the butt dance... would be so weird. xD I remember in the girls' group special, only Sooyoung could really do it well.

On the other hand, Gee would be odd on the Kara girls too. Although they would be very cute doing the main part of the dance, I think the crab dance would be awkward. :sweatdrop:

It definitely is going to look different and sound different, however I would love to see it!

KARA is cute enough for Gee, and SNSD can pull off Mister too which "teenage girl" looks. I think it would end up good either way.

Hmm, their styles are quite different, but it'd be interesting to see how it would pan out, plus it would be another opportunity to see our amazing Kara perform.

I suppose this now begs the question: "What if Kara does Hoot and SNSD does Jumping?"

I think it will definitely be interesting to see how they perform each others songs! I think they will transform the songs in their styles (Kara can show their ageyo and SNSD can show their amazing dance movements)! Hopefully they will do something like that for the year-end festivals/shows!

If Kara would do it I bet Gee would be way cuter than it is now. *biased* LOL

I don't know if the SNSD girls can imitate the butt-dance perfectly especially Nicole's awesome dance moves in Mister!

Edited by eleos

That would be amazing. (: Yesss, it would be different. KARA is shorter and cuter while SNSD is pretty tall. Idk if the Mister pants will look good on SNSD 'cause they're so tall! xD But I bet they could pull it off with Sooyoung in the front ('cause she does the butt dance really really well (: ). KARA would be a burst of adorableness singing Gee since they're already so cuteee~. I wanna see KARA sing Genie too.