[Jingly] Our maknae Jiyoung

Out of all the girl groups, do you think Jiyoung is the best maknae

To make your desicion include this points: :)

1-The most innocent

2-The cutest

3-The funniest

For me since I am Kara bias(XD) she is the best at making aegyos as maknae. Even our Goddess Park Gyuri fall for her. hehe.

It's quite embarassing to say that I am the same age as her. XD

test19.gif

sparkling sparkling

ae4.gif

aish~!

• Like 1

aw, our jing. she is such a good maknae. i don't know much about the other maknaes though, so i might be biased.

innocence... it kinda depends how you define that. i guess taking age into account, she'd be very very innocent. but going with age, same goes for the 4minute maknae (they're the same age, right?). but, for some reason, snsd's maknae comes off to me as very innocent as well. *shrugs*

cuteness, she wins, hands down. no one does aegyo like jing.

as for humor, idk what/who to judge that against. minzy's pretty silly, though. idk.

in other words, YAY JIYOUNG. she's pretty awesome~~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

as for the most innocent... she hasn't been involved in any online video strip chat or anything *cough* you know who *cough*. well i wonder if any other maknae are more or less innocent. to be a maknae in this business, one must have a lot of determination, i believe. and where there's lots of determination there can also be alot of greed perhaps... who knows

the cutest. oh yeah!... wait, SeoHyun is the a maknae too, i forgot. mmmh this is a tough one

funniest? probably not, she's to pretty and there are a lot of very funny maknae, and very dorky too.

we'll see

I listen to a few groups: Kara, SNSD, f(x), T-ara, and BEG. Seohyun has been mixing a lot of sexiness into her cuteness lately. I love it, but she doesn't still embody that maknae feel. And she's 3 months older than me, so that affects it too. Krystal is great but she never felt maknae-ish imho. Sulli does but she's not actually the maknae. I really don't watch a whole lot of T-ara or BEG outside of mv's and performances. For my money, Jiyoung is exactly what I see when I think of the word 'maknae'. She's the perfect example. And she's 3 years younger than me, so that makes it feel more so. Nicole is only three weeks older than me, so if she had stayed the maknae, it might feel the same too. But Jiyoung is a perfect way to show to people who don't know k-pop terminology what the words maknae and aegyo mean. One video of her and there was no question in my mind! Maknae saranghae!