Fanboy or fangirl??

Love KARA

??  

815 members have voted

1. 1. ??????

• FANGIRL
    • FANBOY

fanboy here, i can't believe that Kara has so many fangirls tbh :P

KARA has had more fan girls since they debut lol. We like them haha..but with the butt dance recently.. i'm sure the fanboys' numbers are rising rapidly lol

wat 's the heck happen here ??? So many girls , where 're all the boys ??? I think this 's the biggest difference of KARA with the other girlgroups . And I'm a boy ^^ . I began to fall in love with them from HONEY , but actually , Nicole is the BIG BIG ... reason that made me start to come to KAMILIA , especially in SGB

Edited by Mr.Kynz

Fangirl~

Hm...looking at stardustii's comment i wonder myself

for some reason i tend to like a lot of girl groups, and makes me wonder what the actual ratio or boy and girl groups are

anyways i guess because girls can have a cute and sexy image along with a tomboyish look while guys come out with a sexy or tough look, wheras girls can go anywhere but guys seems more isolated? wow that sounds so ironic im not sure if my point got out..maybe thats because i dont really perfer that many guys with a cute form....

• 2 weeks later...