What concept should Kara use next?

IHeartKara1234

Hi there Kamilias.

I am just wondering cos I have been watching Break It, If U Wanna and Secret World videos and I was wondering what concept might Kara use next.

I am hoping that Kara will use their dark concept just like Break It since they hadn't use hip-hop concept yet as 5 members group. I love Break It although it is not my fav. song but it is a great song and the concept is also great. What do you guys think?

Edited by IHeartKara1234

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hip-hop? does it fit the girls now? idk but how about a combination of rock music & sad ballads? :D frankly they should still stick to cute & sexy/mature concepts, at least for another album or two, or probably a mixture before the total dramatic change. :lol:

ps: you may find some similar discussions in Do you want Kara to continue singing their songs from first album? & What do you wish to see/hear for their next album? too.

I think sexy image would be a safe bet. And I agree that the cute image hasn't been catching on. I do think it would be a good idea to go back to bits of Kara4 image for the new Kara. And maybe a mix of concepts too? It's best if they comeback strong and bringing something new would really help. I'm hoping for more ballads for the next concept! I wish they'd have at least 2 ballads or something...

hmm... i think it's better with sexy yet rouge concept, or sporty it is good too.

but whatever concept they want, they always get it right, can't wait to hear their upcoming album XD

i'm sure that there has a new dance craze for us ^O^

hip-hop? does it fit the girls now? idk but how about a combination of rock music & sad ballads? :D frankly they should still stick to cute & sexy/mature concepts, at least for another album or two, or probably a mixture before the total dramatic change. :lol:

ps: you may find some similar discussions in Do you want Kara to continue singing their songs from first album? & What do you wish to see/hear for their next album? too.

:L I was worried about that as well cos Sunghee is no longer part of Kara but maybe they can pull it off. Or maybe it will just be a dream of mine.

and yeah I just saw the forums. didn't realise it before posting. I'm sorry

i wish they will use the "BEST IN' FIVE" concept more hotter or stronger. more charismatic it doesnt have to be dark but much more hip hop style. i love the break it concept

Haha, all of them wearing that shirt. Lots of problems would arise cause of it though :(

Honestly though, i think they should use the Rock U concept next, one of my favorite mini albums.

So cute, so fun!

i'd like to see them in their old concept, BUT i think that they'll stick to the cute concept for the next two albums, cuz that's what people still want from them, though i like how their trying slowly to go back to "break it" days, "LUPiN" was an obvious sign of how our girls are going to the cool strong image again,

i like they first concept, it look like mature, independent, "strong-female" image.

But whatever concept they want, i will love Kara. ha3x.

Cute / sexy / Cheerfull it's look good to for kara.

Hiks ... hiks ... i can't make conclusion for what concept fit for kara.

Cute concept fits the best with KARA but Lupin concept was really good

And they proved they can portray a mature concept...So why not mixt sexy with cute ?

I would love to see KARA with a retro concept inspired from the 1950's lol.

Since they have never tried it, I'm really curious of how it could look

Something mature but still girly and colorful in the same time !

I do like the cute concept, but I don't think they are really going to go back to that image. If you think about it they did that, and the change to sexy, the change to sexy.mature, and if they go back I think they be reverse it. They probably would have some cute song in the album. They would probably sing the cute song as the followup or something like that. Remember how KARA change image for lupin, but the other song they did it was cute image it was umbrella. That what I think KARA is going to do. They going to have a new concept, but the follow up is the cute KARA.

The new concept, I think most fans would like that KARA stick to their transform from lupin, the sexy/mature concept. I remember see a show where they were do a poll of KARA favorite songs,and lupin top the list, because of the big transform. So either KARA stick with this concept, or change it. If they pick the same concept it doesn't have to be all black, it ust going to be hot if it was.

If they had a new concept, it would be hard to choice. I do love the KARA4 days, but I don't know if jiyoung and hara can fit that concept.KARA4 was like hip hop concept, I don't think I can see that on jiyoung. i remember see the chuseok special it was where hara and nicole starts sexy dances and then the other 3 came in hip hop outift, I though ham and gyuri pull of the hip hop, but something about jiyoung just made me feel like she just to cute for that. Beside I think hip hop concept is taken(by 2NE1). I don't want cute concept anymore, they change mature. Maybe a ballad concept, they would change ppl mind abt how KARA can't sing. I can't choice, just let just give this to DSP to decide.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

first time i know kara they still use the cute concept, i kinda like it tought,,but know they grown up and the concept change too, for me i like The mature or grown up concept of kara like they were now....it feels like more POP for me,,, :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

• 3 weeks later...

^ Agreed. No auto tune. PLEASE DSP. DON'T DO IT.

I doubt that it will be a cute concept. That's just going back in time and a lot of fans became fans after seeing the sexier and more mature concept of Lupin. Even if it fits them well there will be a slim chance of that happening. And even though Lupin was a great concept I don't want to see a dark concept. Not entirely black or anything like that since it's been done earlier this year. So I want to see those concepts meet halfway and became a unique, polished, and fresh concept that gives off a slightly cute and cheerful but still mature Kara. Not hip hop though because...I don't know. I just don't think it's a good idea for DSP to go down that road even if it was great on Kara. I can actually picture something in my head but it's impossible to explain. I think I've kind of made my point though.