What concept should Kara use next?

IHeartKara1234

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love them to see the cute concept again!

For just one album, lawls.

I'm getting pretty sick of all the hot stuff girl groups are doing these days

There's hardly any people during cute these days :\

But the chances are slim of that happening, so I would love to seem like hip-hopy

:L

^ Agreed. I really think they should further explore the dark/mature/sexy concept, following the success of Lupin. I don't think it is a good idea for them to go back to the cute image they were known for in the past...as an artist you're supposed to evolve with age and provide the fans with variety! I say stick with their mature style for a while longer :thumbup1:

R&B/Hip Hop could be possible...closest thing that comes to my mind is "Burn" from their Jumping EP - what do you guys think of that song?

Edited by jumping

• 2 weeks later...

I really like to see KARA wear bohemian style for their next concept. I don't know much more about fashion whether bohemian is catch up nowadays. But according I know, there are no girl group adopted bohemian style or hippies-chic for their outfit concept so far.

They will be lovely to wear ethnic clothes combine with headband or other accessories like stone necklace, bracelet, or big earrings, bring back 60's vibes! Flower generation and anti-war peace movement

I thought about this awhile back!

I really liked "lupin", "mister", and "wanna". "Jumping" was a good song but I liked the cheerleader version way better than the original. They did touch on a hip hop theme if you've seen their dance for "Burn" and I liked that alot! And they were REALLY cute in their "2me" vid too.

The dark/chic/mysterious vibe was a good route for them, but they fit more naturally in cuter themes I feel.

I am all for sexiness however! lol To actually answer the question though, I think a latin theme would be great. Something bossa nova, yeah?

• 1 month later...

I Want Them To Have A Ballad Song Next.

Something That Goes Soft And BOOOM It Makes You Get All Goosebumps From The Dramatic Chorus.

And In The Music Video I Want Them To Feature Their Acting Skills.

A Sad Music Video With An Idol Boy Eventually. Their The Only Girl Group

That Hasn't Feature A Guy Besides Wanna. But He Didn't Even Show Alot.

UPDATED:

Something That Interests Me Like G.NA Her Music and Music Video ROCKS!

Edited by AdorableMaknae

Definitely a ballad because they are the best at singing those! I really like the mature concept with them but they suit everything very well! I only really wish for them to promote a song that shows off their vocals, that everyone says they don't have, really well. Especially since Jiyoung and Hara have improved greatly since their debut:)

i want to see them have a gangster concept...with a cool feeling.....

i also like mister,lupin and burn concept...but pretty girl concept caught many japanese fans...hahahahahha kara's cute concept is also nice!!!

i also like their break it concept!

:thumbup:

Yes Ballad concept i like alot hope they will be more ballad in next album :sweatdrop:

but try somethings differences is fun too Like Cowboys and Alien should be fun ...XD

since the girls gonna active in JAPAn they should try superhero and cosplay style :eyelove:

I don't know if this could happen but I wish like other groups they will be able to perform two or three title songs instead of just one. DSP tends to stick to only one title song to sell a whole entire album or mini album. I like a lot of their side songs too and I wish DSP will allow them to promote at least two songs as title songs for the next album or single.

I would love to see a dark/mysterious/sexier concept! Lupin's image fit Kara very well and they can really pull off the mysterious and sexy feel very well. I want to see them being able to showcase their dance skills more w/ Seungyeon w/ her popping, Nicole and Hara w/ there sexy moves/flexibility, and Gyuri+Jiyoung balancing the group's dance!

I want them to promote a catchy ballad or R&B type of song like 2ne1's slow or G.na's new song. I want to see a MV with a storyline featuring all the members acting skills b/c I know they have it in them :D