Kara's anti fans

IHeartKara1234

I'm sure you all have encountered anti fan of Kara or a fan of another fan club came onto Kara's videos or articles (allkpop, youtube etc) and bash on Kara. What would you do usually in this situation.

Some anti fan came from another fan club and came onto Kara's videos and bash Kara.

I find it very annoying and sometimes I felt like slapping some of them(I slapped the computer instead XD). But usually I just ignored them, but I did reply to some of the nasty comments about Kara copy another singer and some even says Kara can't sing.

I'm sure most of you have met anti fans but what do you do usually.

Edited by IHeartKara1234

Great topic. It's very helpful to discuss these things with other Kamilias as well.

As for me, OF COURSE I'm deeply hurt and irritated when someone bashes Kara. Not to mention the feeling of wanting to rip the person apart. But after dealing with all my anger inside, I end up not doing anything. Why? Because it's THE best thing to do. Any sort of retaliation will have a consequence to it. Kamilias are very peaceful (I haven't seen one bashing others yet) and it's best to stay that way. It's best if we stay away and do what we do best and that's to love, support and cheer for Kara ^^

Cause I think of it this way, these people hating online don't do much to actually hurt or harm Kara themselves. So as long as Kara is fine and still happy and still successful, I'll let everything go. That's all I wanna try to care about. Recently, I've been praying and praying every night for Kara. I was afraid a week ago that things wouldn't look too good between Sones and Kamilias. But my prayers are surely paying off. I think in the end, that's all we can do. I pray and pray for Kara and us Kamilias :angry:

Oh and let's not forget to be thankful that Kara doesn't have A LOT of antis compared to other groups ^^

Edited by PioneerLtTwinkie

Usually, I ignore them.

Because honestly, people like that aren't worth my time, the Kamilias time and they're DEFINITELY not worth KARA's time. I've noticed that since KARA started gaining A LOT of popularity the past few months, new trolls are popping up everywhere! It's kind of surprising, because I almost never came across a KARA anti before, LOLOL. But to be honest, you should just ignore them. :\ Let them yell, scream, shout, insult all they want because in the end, being a Kamilia is all about supporting KARA and showing them love. Our fanclub - KAMILIA - reflects the image of our girls and we should always be respectful, friendly, and all-around good people like these five girls we all love.

I'm not saying that you should ALWAYS let people bash KARA though. ;P Like, sometimes I defend them, but only if the other person is RATIONAL and mature enough to be spoken to. Others who just blindly insult and stuff are just stupid and I don't waste my time on people like them.

;D Kara with Familia, always.

^LOL that is very true. But sometimes I just wish that a group can be popular without having TOO MANY haters...

I definitely want Kara to be one the top groups out there (and I do think they are) but I want them to be a group with the least haters. If it hasn't happened in K-pop before then Kara should be the first!

The power of antis is that they do those thing annonymously, so they're probably scared of consequences. I honestly would like to do something to somehow reduce their actions, but antis sometimes are needed too. When they show up, Kamilia's love for KARA raises and antis can do nothing about it. Well, Kamilia are the most peaceful fans out there, I think. We just have to ignore, we can't be like them.

for Kara antis so far i only saw them just trolling around so its not a big deal, and i believe the so called antis are just pre teens with pent up anger with their own life :lol: As far as they didn't do something directly to the girls i think we shouldn't be too worried

Antis back in the days was more scsry though, if you guys remember Yoon Eun Hye from BABY VOX was attacked by antis by sprayed pepper to her eyes, or Yunho DBSK got poisoned by that glue drink...i mean that WAS scary...so in case of Kara antis so far i think its just only trolls with non sense and immature comments, it not really big deal...the more important thing is Kara is going stronger over the years and yup more antis means they become more popular, and we couldn't hope there'll be no antis coz thats mean the end of the world is near :lol:

It depends on the situation really..

Sometimes when the comments are critical but not to the point of bashing, I'll try to reply with a though-out response and have a discussion with that person. If the comments are downright bashing and disrespectful, I'd most likely just have a good laugh because are we really going to take that comment seriously? Most antis are antis because they're either jealous of what they don't have, got nothing better to do, or they're just trolling in an attempt to incite anger. Kamilia is a peaceful fanbase and I'm not going to start counter-bashing other people's opinion just because of stupid remarks.

Unless it's from allkpop, then FIRE UP THE DDOS LASER CANNON.

i'll just try to ignore them as much as i can... need to keep up kamilia's good reputation.

but when things get a bit too far *cracks knuckles* you can trust me to lose a bit of self-control and *ahem* go do something abt it. i know we kamilias are de cool fans, but im born with a hot temper and when you go too far, that. is. it.

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

i have observe this situation a lot of times and it makes me proud to be a kamilia even more!! we are so peaceful in defending our group and in dealing with antis :ph34r: . we dont fight anti's we just simply give them facts and try to convert them with this. we dont hate anti's because they make us more strong being fans of kara!. because of this i'm really proud to be kamilia.

Like most of the people, I just ignore them. Feeding them attention will just fuel the fire. Everyone IS entitled to their own opinion (I just don't get the anti's. Why bother spending precious time and effort to bash a group? :|) KARA is awesome, and I think it's good enough that we believe in it. I'm sure that those anti's will realize it soon enough :3

I know what you mean. There are times when I read a post by an anti fan and I feel like bashing their head in. lol

But, instead I type in my answer on the reply box and vent out there. After I'm done venting I realize that I haven't really accomplished much and publishing it wouldn't help our girls in anyway. So once I'm done instead of publishing it, I just delete it. After that I feel much better.

Just let them troll, as annoying as they are, we have to learn to ignore them.

:D

now that i think about it, it seems like most the time i hear/see comments about it, it's usually about some misunderstanding or they jump to conclusions too quickly or assuming a lot of things. i try to explain to them, but i also understand the fact that every artist/group will always have anti-fans.

it also seems like theres a lot of comparisons going on. like this group is better, that group sings better.. etc. i think it's not even fair comparing as every group/artist is unique. you just cant compare apples and oranges :P

Speaking of anti fans, I admit I USED to dislike them..(but I didn't go around trolling and badmouthing KARA...Instead, I chose to ignore them..U can read my posts HERE )..(^-^)v...peace!

As for my case, it was merely due to misunderstandings...it was never resulted from jealousy, etc. I do believe some antis out there become anti because of the same reason as mine...These people need some clarification for them to realize the truth...As for trolls, I think they better be ignored...I don't wanna waste my time feeding them...

Btw, I found this anti video in YT...what say you? For me, I find him/her immature. Read the reason stated..(Let me know if this is inappropriate)...

From the youtube video, I think the one with cat thing is very cute :P

On what event did they take it? I never seen it before

It reminds me of AKB48 Heavy Rotation's Nekomimi

I'm not a fan of korean "aegyo" and never find it cute, but KARA in those cat thing was not a flirt but definitely naturaly cute :wub:

well people are people,they can never be satisfied or be pleased so easily,its just human nature to hate something in life lol.well i havent really encounter many kara anti's but i would always ignore those type of nasty and bashing comments....

This is bound to happen. You can't expect the whole world to like them. Everyone has their own loves and hates. It's not exactly a bad thing for there to be haters, at least they fill up the comment section of KARA's videos, making them more popular. Whether we refute their comments, it doesn't really matter. As one of my favourite quotes from Mahatma Gandhi states: An eye for an eye makes the whole world go blind.