Kara's anti fans

IHeartKara1234

Speaking of anti fans, I admit I USED to dislike them..(but I didn't go around trolling and badmouthing KARA...Instead, I chose to ignore them..U can read my posts HERE )..(^-^)v...peace!

As for my case, it was merely due to misunderstandings...it was never resulted from jealousy, etc. I do believe some antis out there become anti because of the same reason as mine...These people need some clarification for them to realize the truth...As for trolls, I think they better be ignored...I don't wanna waste my time feeding them...

Btw, I found this anti video in YT...what say you? For me, I find him/her immature. Read the reason stated..(Let me know if this is inappropriate)...

I find the video so hilarious! The person told us to enjoy it and yes, I enjoyed it very much. I hadn't seen a lot of their pictures before their debut and that person just let me see more. I should thank him/her. The person is so shallow to think that people follow their idols based on their looks. I suppose he/she is an SNSD fan based on the background music. Surely, he/she doesn't like them just for their looks. He/she should realise that his/her efforts to thwart support for KARA are futile.

Anti Fans .. What would i say .. i Call them the no life people ... Feel like they have no parents at all .. very irritating .. for me,if i dont like that person or group i wont bash them cause i have something better to do thn cursing people .. all this people are not matured yet .. so poor .. sometimes i think why would they do this? perhaps no prents love at all .. too much hatred i guess ..

i don't have much patience or tolerance but i understand the fact that nobody in this world needs to agree with everyone on everything. karaholic teaches me the way to respect & so i respect their opinions & choice of words. as long as they don't cross the line & shout in my place, i don't waste time bothering about their life.

btw as mentioned by jirajjang01, there's a similar topic on this too.

yes, i totally agree that Kamilia is the most peaceful fanbase compared to other fan club. it's very common and likely that every group has antis or haters.

i'm also a member of other fanclub (boy group) and this boy group has a lot lot haters and i dealt with them a lot. the best thing to do is just ignore them. the more we got attached to the issues they brought, the more that particular issues affect our group (in this matter it's Kara). so just let them speak anything, we're the one who knows what is right and what is wrong :)

lets just keep to make Kamilia as the most peaceful and friendliest fan club ever :D

The best thing to do with anti fans is to ignore them but sometimes, It's very hard to do because they hurt your feelings too much, and you just can't stand seeing and letting them bashing KARA without doing something. My reactions depends on the situations but I still try to keep my calm and to stay polite because Kamilia has to prove to other fanclubs that it's possible to defend our idoles without hurting other artists.

However, I really can't understand how people can hate KARA...they are maybe not perfect but they are one of the most adorable, most friendly, kindest and most hard working girls I have seen ! I think antis always come with popularity lol.

anti-KARA? oh yeah. unlike others, mine is a bit weird though.

i won't ignore the anti-fan of course. i will observe their responses. why?

* sometimes, their words have some truth but just that they themselves bashing too much.

* i like to watch when they're being jealous of what KARA have (good flaws; positives there!)

* i just like to watch how people react on certain issues. =p

but then, yeah, anti-fan at some point, we should stand against them when they start to act against KARA harshly, w/o manner, no respect at all and so. this sure hurt KARA and us a lot. but the best is just ignore them. because most of the time i only see them being hateful towards our KARA for small reasons. but i guess this small reason could lead into big chaos...

well, conclude it. i say that just be wise though. why bashing while we can discuss?

thankful for being kamilia. peace & love. always smiles for KARA. =)

for this case I've never encountered Kara hater

but I had once found hater for the other J-idol group (my favourite J-idol)

before entering K-idol my life's full of J-idols

and I never reply to them

the thing I can't understand is how can they spend so much times bashing a group they hate

for me if I hate a group/person I won't bother spend my time for them just let them be

but for me there's one thing I should give my thank for all haters because they usually have more up to date news

I hadn't seen a lot of their pictures before their debut and that person just let me see more. I should thank him/her.

agree for this one :rolleyes:

and don't waste your time replying haters

they just can't think straight and just some people with so much free times to spend

well..everyone's entitled to their own opinion..for me..both are good in their own ways..

i wont compare..since i like em both..anyways..where ever we go..there will always be 2 sides..

so lets leave it like that..other wise the world wont have any color..cheers!

It's really sad to read those comments about Kara especially those trolls who are comparing them with another girl group.

As a fan of both, I was embarrassed and hurt at the same time. The other group's real fan should know how it feels dealing with antis since well, they have probably the largest amount of antis since debut. And these trolls are not real fans, they're new and young fans who didn't know the history. But the thing is, some of the fans were intimidated by Kara's success. We all know how Kara had exceeded everyone's expectations recently and I'm just thrilled about it. To be honest, I'd like to see Kara surpass them, at least once.>< Just to spice things up since they're too comfortable being on top right now. Healthy competition is really good for both groups so that they will keep improving. Both groups has it's own strength and weaknesses but that what makes them each unique in their own way. And I love them both. But I'd like them to collaborate in Japan someday, it'll be really amazing.

Anyway kudos to Kamilias, probably the most peaceful/mature fanclub out there. <3

haha, my first post. finally.

Edited by aienbest

I have to be careful of what i say because im an anti to a group,which i wont say who,but me,i tend to not care.When it all comes down to it,everyone has their own opinion about a group.But if their reasons are dumb,i tend to ignore it,no need into wasting time.

^

lol i see you as an addition to the family here, anti or not in other group, till what extreme or level, it doesn't matter to me actually. yup everyone is free & entitled to his/her opinion but best to at least maintain a neutral view in all aspects. life is short, so waste no time in hating. :)

How is the CATS ad is a flirt...What can kara do if thats the theme of d ad right ? Come on, they are just doing their job !

Hehe..and all the pictures...how can it be compared to how they look now ...Isnt those was when they are younger..Right now they are young adults (oh ya excluding baby jing ya) lol !

& we all know how natural n fresh kara looks without make up !

I dont hate SNSD ...i do listen n follow up on them ..Just not as much as i follow on KARA .hehe..kara no.1 !

Lets not compare them ..All groups have their own strengths n weak points..

yeah im neither a hater nor anti of kara, ....Im a proud to be a Kamilia ! Kamilia forever...

My fingers r just itching for some typing..ROFL!