Kara's anti fans

IHeartKara1234

To be honest, the Antis of Kara doesn't even make Sense they throw stupid random stuff, all they could ever say is "Kara are S***, oh Kara B****" I respond to them by telling them "And you're not one by calling someone you don't know one?" I know it gets them irritated but then again they don't have the rights to call Kara that (: It's just Kamilia power.

& Sometimes they state something that isn't true, so I point out to them to do some more research because obviously they NO nothing about Kara . Other than that I ignore those stupid hurt Antis . Kara is JJiang, we didn't force them to like Kara they some how just love writing about our Girls <3

one of my best friends is an anti kara fan T________T actually she only likes gyuri but she detests seungyeon. apparently seungyeon did something wrong to her cousin, but no other idol did. her cousin apparently works backstage and she messes up on the singer's perfs a lot and seungyeon was the only one to yell at her. i seriously doubt it. even tho it was true, i bet a lot of others would have scold her too. i believe in seungyeon <3 and kara <3 oh and she hates nicole because her main bias is key. seriously i think she needs to get over with it. my main bias was onew, and i thought they [onyeon] were perfectly fine! <3

I ignore Anti-fans, because most of what they say is BS. They just like to take time out of their day to go and complain about why something is horrible, and it's sort've sad. When you like something, you should definitely be able to chat freely about it. But if you hate something why complain about it to people who like it. Your not going to change their mind or anything like that. People like what they want, and anti-fans can never accept that for some reason.

• 3 weeks later...

i think every successful girl band most likely would have a lot of anti fans

and i believe those antis are fangirls from thw boyband fandoms.

i know that kamilias are peaceful,like most girl band fandoms are.

for me,antis are not haters. they are all fans who manage to gain the ability to see some little flaws in our idols,and criticized them,just so the idols can do better next time.

after all,what do we call them who knows everything about an idol and always watch their performances? Fans!

KARA wouldn't be like this if they don't have antis.

peace (^^)v

^understand where you're coming from but not all are like what you think or hope. giving constructive or unconstructive criticism, the difference is the intended purpose & the manner how it's conversed. we do need pointers in life to improve but not from those whom are out of jealousy.

peace too. lol.

Obviously i felt angry towards those harsh and rude comments, esp coming from haters who are hating blindly or due to jealousy. I remember seeing an anti cole twitter group and i was like wtf.. how on earth could people hate on the kind and sweet Nicole based on NOTHING. :angry: Anyway i just ignored the whole damn group. Lol. Haters gonna hate no matter what we say.

Well, haters are gonna hate.

It's best to ignore the things that they say, no matter how untrue they are. We don't want a reputation that says how defensive Kamilias are... -____- It's usually the fanbase that makes people not like certain groups, which happens to me a lot, so I don't want to say something stupid that would be used against KARA later on.

If you have haters, you must be doing something right =] Gooo KARA!

i dont think anybody has brought up this yet but those antis who bash KARA openly arent the worst antis. at least, it isnt so bad. the one that is rly unforgivable are those antis who pose up as kamilias and go bash other groups openly, and go say stuff like "blah blah blah sucks, *inserts some very vulgar language here*, on d other hand, kara is wayyyy better". they do this just to shed a bad reputation of us and kara, and it's super sad, that's wat i think.

i mean, dude, i know u hate kara, but is there any need to go so far?????

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

• 4 weeks later...

i saw alot of anti fan mostly @allkpop..theres this person call fannyfan something and she came to liking calling other girlgroup *SL--* i was really annoyed so i start giving her some piece of my mind, we only get to exchange bashes to one another like 2 times cause she suddenly finally shut up on me..i feel victorious that time lol, but of course haters will alwayas hate cause thats wat they're made of.... but most of the time i ignore them cuase they just want attention..pathetic losers XD

I'm planning to do a new anti antis tactic. I will find the anti members profile and make a page which anti them. For example "WE HATE "XXX" and I will post on the anti page/blog. Let them taste their own medicine.

Actually most antis are attention wh*res. You're just encouraging their behavior.

It's good to have some antis (as long as it's not significant portion compared to fans). It means you've arrived. It's when no one cares that you're in trouble.

• 2 weeks later...