Kara's anti fans

IHeartKara1234

I actually don't care about them

most of them are just jealous and belong to other fanclubs esp girl group fans.

they just like to compare Kara to others. Spreading odd rumours and what not.

IDIOTS, they don't know what they are missing out anyway :tongue:

Being a Kamilia is soo much fun :thumbup: :thumbup: Our girls are the best, and it won't take stupid comparison with other groups by some stupid anti to prove that. :devil:

i usually laughing out louuuuudd when ppl bashing KARA, saying this saying that..they're just jealous..

Behind every successful person/group, there's always a bunch of haters..so let them hate..

i've learnt how to deal with kara antis. the best way is to ignore them and let them make whatever noise.. cuz if they get ignored.. they will stop to bug in everywhere and will just stay in wherever theyre supposed to stay. so yaaa ~~

and by the way kara doesn't have ~that~ much antis soo~ i dont really care

• 2 weeks later...

i think that every band have a lovers and haters, when i read someone bashing kara or my other fav. band i ussualy ignore it but there's sometimes you cant stand what they're saying right?? *sigh*

oh well lets just back to 'ignore it' ^^

I ignore them, but I agree that it's annoying when artists from other fandoms come to bash on other artists' videos.. I know that fans of the other group I like sometimes do that and it's so unnecessary! I enjoy listening to and supporting a lot of different groups and see no need for all the hate. Those groups that I don't like so much, I just don't pay attention to. I see no reason to waste my life hating. Really, I feel sorry for anyone who does as they clearly don't have a life :lol:

Best thing to do is to not waste time with those anti-fans. KARA knows they can't please everybody still they are working so hard just to entertain us. I think those anti-fans are just insecure of other people's success and fame.

Edited by eleos

heh heh well first i get totally piss off :angry: ...then i start cursing to myself about how if i ever see them i will slap some sense into them...haih then i ignore any of them because its as waste of time and energy cause i will still like kara... :tongue:

of course we all get irritated an angry when the antis bash our Kara...

but for me, the best way to deal with them is to just ignore them...

got to say though that i actually never really see any Kara antis..

maybe because they don't really that have many antis..

as a general rule on all the forums i visit i ignore all the haters, they're just trolling. if they aren't fans then they should have no interest in visiting the fan site anyway, so that means they're just trying to cause trouble. best to just ignore them.

At least Kara's anti fans only appear sporadically, not organized into one united group just like other massive-size anti fans (you know which group and anti fans that I mean). That proof that only Kara still don't have strong reason to be hated by anti fans. They just feels jealous, that's all...

We can`t do anything about anti-fans. I mean like,every group is bound to have anti-fans. But we can`t really do anything. So just ignore them. As long as we,the fans love and continue supporting them,we will be able to overcome the power of lifeless antis!(: