Kara's anti fans

IHeartKara1234

first i have to admit... it's sometimes very fun to see all the funny rages hahaha xD

one would probably ignore them, because, well they're ragers, right? :)

but i did reply an SNSD fan who insulted KARA all the way. I just wrote 1 simple thing: "you're a disgrace to all the other sones." x) GG

For me as a fan I try to ignore the Antis... sometimes they say very mean things and it is hard to ignore to see comments like that...but I don't try to get into any '(Fan) Wars' I just don't comment back...

Edited by iAyu

• 3 weeks later...

yup i agree with everyone here that kamilia are a peaceful and happy lot, just like our cheerful KARA girls :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: usually the antis i meet dislike gyuri's goddess act, but i tell them it's just for fun and not to take it too seriously. there are so many things to love about KARA, why pick on such a small thing? plus i also agree that we shouldn't compare KARA to others like SNSD... both are unique and different. why not love both! ^_^:eyelove: :eyelove:

First of all, if Kara has an anti, then it's bittersweet.

Half bad, half good.

Good, because it proves they're really popular, ♥.♥

Bad, because they're bashing....like crazy people..... uttering nonsense, makes me want to go to them and kill them.

We kamilias are peaceful.

I haven't seen a fellow kamilia bash another fanbase just to cheer on Kara... unlike other fanbases, HEHE.

Just don't do anything.

Laugh at them all you want but don't lower your standards to them.

If you bash them, you're also like them.

Keep your head high, ~ and CHEER positively on our girls.

I can't think of any celebrity/group that DOESN'T have antis. It's just a natural part of the entertainment industry; everyone has their opinions. But really, don't even waste your time and energy trying to argue with them, it'll just be an ugly time-waster in the end. I never really understood antis though: why spend so much time and energy following and bashing a group you hate so much?

Call me an over-protective fan, but I wanna defend the girls so bad T__T and I wanna hit the antis for being so rude. I've seriously heard the rudest things, smh...

But I think ignoring them is the best. Best not only for the girls, but to show how much of a bigger person we are by not getting into petty fanclub fights. We're a peaceful fanclub!!!

Sometimes I would ignore them, but if they bash them too over or unreasonable, i would reply them. Such like, they bash Kara like this, "THEY ARE JUST TRASH!! THE OTHERS IS BETTER! KARA IS A bla bla bla bla" I would reply, "Fool, they are human, not trash, can't you see? Or maybe you have to go to doctor" like that.

well everyone and everywhere has haters and no one really stop them.

most of them have too much time on their hand/bored/have nothing better to do

and they are just plain jealous of them or just want troll around.

its better to just ignored them because you don't want them to be more annoying and they will stop eventually/die down.

Kamilia won't be defended by bashers ! :tongue:

Edited by akuma

hello my fellow kamilias!!!!

there's a fanpage in facebook which is named anti kara,anti nicole of kara and etc......

so please help me report that page!!!!i heard that when a page gets 20 reports it gets removed by the facebook administrators....

KARA JANNG <33333!!!!!

ya just ignore it.

But my view is that sometimes it is good to have anti-fans,cause the more anti-fans you have the more famous you are,that is my opinion :)

Antis and haters are part and parcel of the idol landscape. But all they can do is bark and nothing more, so let's just keep it classy and ignore them. Let them bark themselves hoarse.

I just ignore them ^_^

I think antis are secret fans they're just jealous of KARA

Watching their bad comments are so funny bcause it's makes them like fool person

So Kamilias..just ignore stupid antis and show them that We are peaceful fandom. KARA and Kamilias JJANG :thumbup1:

i don't ignore them, i mess up with them LOL!

i just can't stand them, i'm a hot tempered person that's why, i go around youtube and search for their videos and take a look at the comments, if i see a not nice comment then i will deal with him/her....I can be a troll...

so if anyone need help with them, just call me =)

Not sure if anyone's been in my situation...but I don't see much bashing. Usually when I read an article or look at a video on yt, that's the only thing I pay attention too xD. I'm so concentrated that after reading the article or watching the vid, I immediately start spazzing xD. No time to pay attention to comments xD.

I noticed that our Girls are gaining many jealous fans.. (cause of the attention and success they had)..

I saw some of us being hateful towards other fanclubs and haters..

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Kamilia..

Let's ignore them as we always did..

Let's not start/join stupid fanwars..

Let's keep our name clean..

Let's always be the sweet and peaceful KAMILIA..

and when we see fellow Kamilia being hateful, please tell them something..

Edited by KARAddicted.01

Actually, KARA has anti-fans, but I doubt there's a group in Korea that doesn't. KAMILIA is a very peaceful group of fans, that don't even try to attack. They always defend, but not with the rule "attack is the best defence", but they try to be realistic and they know the consequences of every action they do or every word they type. Anti-fans? They are just trying to get some attention, to create a chain reaction that'll cause more and more bashing. We just shouldn't let the whirl of antis take us. We got real KAMILIA to hold on.