Kara's anti fans

IHeartKara1234

yeah, just ignore them those looser anti-fan. i mean here that i am a fan of other group too and a member of another fan club too but for me if there are something that i don't like about another group even if i am not their fans i just keep it for my self, i WON'T WASTE MY TIME TO EXPOSE THAT THING TO THE WORLD. just remember that anything in this world surely has positive and negative side, so just ignore those negative and keep supporting our girls.

I just ignore them and they get more mad and eventually give up. That's what happens to my roommate. He likes to make fun of the stuff I like in hopes of getting me angry, but I never respond to him or just answer with a smile "sure" and he always end up saying "you are no fun, this is not the response I wanted"

I don't get why people bash other groups...

Like does it prove that your a good fan when you tear down other groups?

I don't think that the group the anti-fan supports would want them to do that :)

But for the most, Kamilia are one of the most peaceful fan-milys :)

• 4 weeks later...

I dunno if it's an anti or something. I have read a comment from one user that he/she(?) encountered a anti of the KARA5. There's a guy on YT named kara4forever bashing the KARA5 because he/she(?) still likes the first KARA.

Ugh.......... I hate it when people compare Kara5 with Kara4. @@ Like those videos on Youtube comparing, and more people pick Kara4 and talk down Kara5. They don't get that Kara4 is gone and refuse to support Kara5. -_-

I'm hurt for sure.. :(

I'm hurt because i love them..

Antifans usually bash on their butt dance nor belly -_-

we know that's the art of dance..i'm absolutely sure it needs more practice to be perfect. you can do yes, but not as perfect as Kara..

they did great job! Ne?ne? ne?? :eyelove:

The girls may not sing like best singers on earth but their live performances sounds not bad as recording..

Remember what Jay Park said once??THEY IMPROVE!!

And..THEY ARE! :eyelove::thumbup:

You get picked on because your the best. If you are of no threat then nobody would even bother about you.

So I suppose having a little anti-fans is kind of healthy.

It is like a form of art. Some people can appreciate, some cant.

As for Kara...they are the best fking 5 afterall!

Yeah they are called sones and they hate on kara cause they're butthurt that kara got more sales in japan. Word of advise, don't bother with comments in youtube or allkpop discussions, most of those ppl are a bunch of douchebags. If you really wanna discuss kara outside karaholic, try somewhere where moderation is frequent.

I suggest this website:

http://kpopflash.net/

This site orginated from a thread in a gaming website, good moderations as well:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=98009

Edited by red4summer
please restraint from making this kind of assumption

^ hey!don't generalized them..

some members here are WONSOKA..(wonderfuls,sones,Kamilia)

in fact, some SONES did gave they empathy when we're still in mess,(though the issue still exist, but i believe it's under control now.)

they might get offended if they read this..

Edited by yeosin_enairrol

Yeah they are called sones and they hate on kara cause they're butthurt that kara got more sales in japan. Word of advise, don't bother with comments in youtube or allkpop discussions, most of those ppl are a bunch of douchebags. If you really wanna discuss kara outside karaholic, try somewhere where moderation is frequent.

I suggest this website:

http://kpopflash.net/

This site orginated from a thread in a gaming website, good moderations as well:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=98009

what is wrong with you... seriously -_-

You guys should just ignore antis :)

Just ignore them. lots of them are just jealous and immature peoples. yeah just give them a BIG SMILE :D bcos Kamilia is a peaceful fandom. And i proud to be Kamilia XD stay calm down~ they cant do anything with uri girls, so whatever they say is unimportant. they just have a BIG MOUTH. lol

• 1 month later...

My friend said that she didn't like KARA because they are 'too much' and a bit corny *she was referring to Mister's Butt Dance* and say that she hate KARA.

I am a childish 18 years old but I replied coolly (can I say coolly? hhe :tongue: ) "But I think otherwise..."

Hhehhe~ self-bragging mode-on, but I am proud of myself and proud that I love KARA fully!! :inluv::inluv:

Anti fans are quite the exasperating bunch. Unlike most internet trolls, anti-fans actually do hate the group they're bashing for whatever reason. I believe it stems from this weird psychological insecurity that the group they support MUST be the best and any other group that is received positively is a threat to their own group. This phenomenon is perplexes me to no end. Does the number of albums sold or the number of fans your favorite group has affect the quality of their performances? Of course not.

95% of the time I prefer to ignore trolls. Most of them are just immature children who aren't worth the trouble. It's not like responding to them is going to change their minds, and we don't want fans like that in Kamilia anyways. Usually the only time I ever respond to an anti-fan is if they are spreading false information, just so that others' minds aren't polluted with untruths.

Truthfully, I encountered a lot of them

specially the ones BADMOUTHING my beloved HARA

But I just ignore them...

For some reason I feel like when I ignore them

I can protect KARA more...

I don't argue with them :P

They can go on forever but I still wouldn't care

This is the group that I choose and I will be supporting them till the very end :jogging:

That's what I believe :aha:

I also read a lot of comments saying that KH is the most peaceful forum EVER

This is my first time joining a forum ever... and I think I made the right decision to choose KARAHOLIC!!

Making new friends and sharing thoughts with one another INTERNATIONALLY was possible coz of "KARA"

Being a Kamilia is really worth my time

[kamiliaunite][/kamiliaunite]

KARA TILL THE END

Edited by tweetweetshi <3