Kara's anti fans

IHeartKara1234

YES!!! honestly, I don't know what those people hate about KARA... I mean, hello!!! they are too good to be true... they are perfect, sweet, kind and all... I'm so surprised there's still Kara antis... they (antis) are sooooooo blind and stupid to hate KARA...

I will ignore them.

Becuase every single or artist will have fans and anti fans.

And if I attend about what anti fan say.Maybe I will have less happy when listen to my Favourite song.

I always look and listen only what I like or I beleive.

Song are great or not that depend on your taste not from tha other's word.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree that ignoring them is generally the best thing to do and for a few reasons:

1- The most hateful comments are generally written by the most immature ones. There's no point of arguing with a child behind a keyboard.

2- It's not like our comments are going to magically convert them to become a Kamilia. If they're writing malicious comments, their mind is already one sided; you cant use logic to fight non logical people (see reason #1).

Anyway, I find the whole concept of antifans ridiculous. I'm actually a fan of many different idol groups; I just happen to like KARA the best! :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i hate anti fan compare kara with other girlgroups like Snsd..Actually Snsd most..When news about hara will be cast in drama city hunter..Sone said somethign like this"How come hara will be one of the cast in CH ..They should choose yoona,yuri pr sooyoung that know how to acting..I don't really remember it ..But i just ignore that because i trust that Hara will be Good ACTRESS!! :thumbup:

urak.png

To: Anti Fans

SINCE WHEN DID IT BECOME OKAY TO PUT DOWN HARD WORK?

I don't understand why people complain that KARA isn't talented enough to deserve the recognition that they have.

These girls had a really hard time struggling to get to where the are now.

Girl groups weren't popular AT ALL back then and they lost their KEY PLAYER, Kin Sunghee.

Their company isn't part of the BIG 3 and they still are considered one of the biggest girl groups in Korean.

Seungyeon had to face many humiliating situations just to have the chance to say the name KARA.

It took almost 1 year and Seungyeon doing something embarrassing for someone finally mentioned

their name ONCE on national television. They even had to go around BEGGING radio stations to play their songs.

They had to sing their songs on the sidewalks just for people to notice them.

So they're not the best singers/dancers but these girls work 100x harder to try and make up for it.

PARK GAHEE was told that her singing was horrible and to just stick to dancing but now

everyone acknowledges her as a formidable singer/raper. And you know what she said about that?

"No talent can surpass hard work." She got to where she is due to YEARS and YEARS of pure hard work.

I think this applies to KARA 100% So you don't think they're as talented as so and so,

but at least acknowledge their hard work and how much they DESERVE their current popularity.

Edited by BabyJen

I first knew KARA during their Pretty Girl days, but it was Honey that got me hooked to them. I remember watching the MV on Youtube before scrolling down to read the comment. I was so angry reading the comments, saying they were fake and ___ was better than them. I was quite new to Youtube, so I don't know how to reply back. Then I began to read allkpop. Some comments on KARA's articles were really harsh, saying they were only pretty face with no talent whatsoever. I was so angry and hurt for my girls, but as time passed, I became more mature and no longer take what they said to heart. As harsh as anti were to KARA, the girls fair better than ___(I know you guys can guess who is it). Aside from that, it show that the girls are popular enough to make people pay close attention to them and formed anti-group. The more popular a group is, the more anti they receive, and the stronger their fanbase become !!! :determined:

Edited by City_Bear_90

• 3 months later...

I can see that they've gain a lot more now that they've become much more popular and successful, add to that with the contract dispute and Hara's newly developed relationship. Just take it as a compliment, it just means more attention are now paid to our girls, there's interest in what they do. But yes, ignoring them is the best.

It sometimes bothers me that Kamilias would bother to even acknowledge those comments that those antis write. I know you're trying to defend the girls and "set the record straight", which I truly appreciate and sometimes feel like doing it myself, but by acknowledging those comments it just means that they've done their job at getting to you. You say to just ignore but all you do is reply to their idiotic comments. Just thank them for taking their time out to comment, no matter how idiotic their comments are, on anything related to Kara. Be it on allkpop or YouTube, it just means an increase in article bump and views for our girls.

KARA's antis and trolls have grown substantially since the STEP mv came out.

In the past when KARA was still growing, it was difficult to not say anything and want to "explain" but now I'm just way more confident in KARA and so whatever they are posting, it doesn't affect me as much as before. Although, there are times when wrong info is getting posted and I think it's my job as a fan to set people straight in a respectful manner :) But really, these people are just feeling really threatened by KARA and that's a compliment to KARA actually.

more antis = more successful?

it hurts me reading all bad comments about KARA.. but i know, antis will never stop bashing them. all i can do is just ignore the antis and keep supporting KARA. let's not be bothered about antis/haters. Kamilias always supporting KARA. IN KARA WE TRUST! :thumbup:

I guess some people are just bored or something. Haters always do those kind of stuff either ecahse they are really against it, an in KARA's its hard to find what is there to be against, or they are just bored. Especially since shame is not a big part in terms of the Internet people are not afraid to show what they want to do. Leaving them to do what they want to do and not bothering would be the best solution since telling them off doesn't really help -.-

For me, I will ignore the comments made by the anti-fans, and I think this is an ideal way to deal with these people. After all, the reason why the anti-fans do such things is because they want to gain attention from the public and make things look ugly when the argument/tension arises. Thus, the more we try to debate and defend, the more they will criticise and bash (with all kinds of stupid and ignorant reasons).

Therefore, I feel that there is no point aruging with such people. And I believe that others (the public) are able to differentiate facts and lies based on their witnesses of KARA's performances & talents.

Edited by SGKARAholic