Kara's anti fans

IHeartKara1234

I'm sure you all have encountered anti fan of Kara or a fan of another fan club came onto Kara's videos or articles (allkpop, youtube etc) and bash on Kara. What would you do usually in this situation.

Some anti fan came from another fan club and came onto Kara's videos and bash Kara.

I find it very annoying and sometimes I felt like slapping some of them(I slapped the computer instead XD). But usually I just ignored them, but I did reply to some of the nasty comments about Kara copy another singer and some even says Kara can't sing.

I'm sure most of you have met anti fans but what do you do usually.

Every groups have anti fans, not just Kara, so just ignore them :)

I find being an anti ridiculous. A person has every right to not to like someone and it's natural, you don't have to love every single group. But hating them? I mean they don't know them. They're just making music and trying to be succesful. Hating people you barely know is a sign of immaturity, and I don't bother answering those people. They can hate to their heart's content... You can't get angry to a child because of their misbehavior, because they're still learning, right? It's the same thing. I think those immature people will learn to grow up eventually. And the best way to deal with them until they do is to ignore them.

I ignore them 99% of the time, the 1% is when I feel like giving them a witty remark. But mostly what they say aren't worth anybody's time. I get a laugh at how stupid some comments are, but I do worry about some kids believing them and spread the hating around like a dirty virus. -_-

I just pray that most would take time to get to know KARA. It's okay if they don't like our bbs, but hating is extreme. If they did something like the antis before throwing eggs and poisoning then I reckon I'd be very protective of KARA. B)

Hey guys I don't know where to post this but, last night I was in Hongdae and Kara came out to talk to the fans! I unfortunately was not a fan! But now I am :D I was running up to join in all the commotion when before I new it they yelled out WAYGOOKI! And they dragged me out to meet Kara! They got me to propose to Goo Hara. It was pretty cool and there were cameras and phones everywhere... Unfortunately I forgot to VIDEO the thing! I really need someone to help me out because I can't read or type in Hangul and I want to find this footage!

My name is Jason Tsitsopoulos and you can find me on facebook or on youtube.com/JTProductions3

Every group have an anti or a troll

KARA is just popular that why it happen to them

however i believe kamaila and sone will be friends

I know that my ppl have pinpointed sone for been anti at different other group

but i have to say most sone like kara too..

dun u feel weird when actually sone supporting kara at different concert yet we being scold for anti-ing

Those anti that accused sone are ###### but those who anti kpop and SoKa are worst

In my opinion what we supporting are actually kpop in term of song

and those anti should get alife

• 2 weeks later...

I do have a side question to this one... How do you deal with someone who's (shouting to high heavens that he/she is) a KARA fans but being immature, rude, and use vulgar language to defend KARA or bash another artist? I've been seeing a few pop up in AKP and YT. It's a little disturbing, kinda want to pull the person aside and have a one-on-one discussion on anger management. :confused1:

well Kara's anti fans got me into Kara lol so I guess their plan backfired. I said this somewhere before, but Kara getting bashed so much on AKP (when they use to hate them and SNSD, but now they kiss their butts to get traffic) it was always "Seungyeon is (insert rude comment)" or "Goo Hara is (insert rude/petty comment)." and then I'd read the comments and see people say all these mean things and I was just like...seriously? A group honestly can't be that bad or "b****y" as they used to call Seungyeon. They seemed like nice girls so I would read more articles...and the comments were always bad until one day I FINALLY just watched the newest song they were promoting which was "Pretty Girl" even though everyone was complaining about the grammar and the MR vids...but then when I watched it... :eyelove: I LOVED IT!!! I loved EVERYTHING about Kara and I have been a fan ever since. It's been a long journey from those days and they still have their antis but it's much better now...well it was until recently lol. They seem to be gaining more anti-fans with their continual success because people obviously feel threatened, but things are much better in general for Kara and Kamilia and anti's are still using those same old lines and played out complaints...we moved on to bigger and better things...so should they.

Edited by GooBurberrHara

it does affect me when people say rude or uncalled for comments about the girls but i guess it always come with success..what i always do is just point to them the obvious like..someone said at akp that they are stopping their promotions coz they are afraid of snsd, i just merely said " for what reason should kara be afraid? even before they started promoting they already said that they will only be promoting steps for three weeks, some people are just born stupid i guess, saying thing and posting comments without even knowing the facts...

well Kara's anti fans got me into Kara lol so I guess their plan backfired. I said this somewhere before, but Kara getting bashed so much on AKP (when they use to hate them and SNSD, but now they kiss their butts to get traffic) it was always "Seungyeon is (insert rude comment)" or "Goo Hara is (insert rude/petty comment)." and then I'd read the comments and see people say all these mean things and I was just like...seriously? A group honestly can't be that bad or "b****y" as they used to call Seungyeon. They seemed like nice girls so I would read more articles...and the comments were always bad until one day I FINALLY just watched the newest song they were promoting which was "Pretty Girl" even though everyone was complaining about the grammar and the MR vids...but then when I watched it... :eyelove: I LOVED IT!!! I loved EVERYTHING about Kara and I have been a fan ever since. It's been a long journey from those days and they still have their antis but it's much better now...well it was until recently lol. They seem to be gaining more anti-fans with their continual success because people obviously feel threatened, but things are much better in general for Kara and Kamilia and anti's are still using those same old lines and played out complaints...we moved on to bigger and better things...so should they.

LOL that's so funny people hating on Kara got you interested in them. So there are positives to anti fans!

I agree with other people saying anti's are just a sign of someone becoming popular, it happens with most well known people like actors or singers etc. just with kpop it seems to be more extreme. I'd never get involved with that kind of stuff anyway, I think you should just focus on whatever you like, not waste time dissing other people.

I'm just curious, as a new fan to Kara and jpop/kpop, does anyone know if there are the same extreme anti fans in jpop hating on kara? Or is it more on the kpop side of things?

Edited by Arrow

LOL that's so funny people hating on Kara got you interested in them. So there are positives to anti fans!

I agree with other people saying anti's are just a sign of someone becoming popular, it happens with most well known people like actors or singers etc. just with kpop it seems to be more extreme. I'd never get involved with that kind of stuff anyway, I think you should just focus on whatever you like, not waste time dissing other people.

I'm just curious, as a new fan to Kara and jpop/kpop, does anyone know if there are the same extreme anti fans in jpop hating on kara? Or is it more on the kpop side of things?

haha I think it's just the Kpop side of things. In Japan people just don't like you and so they don't support you by buying your albums or going to your concerts. Like AKB48's itano tomomi for example...she has alot of antis but they don't bash her continually or anything....they just don't support her and when they ask in those polls at the end of the year "which artist do you hate?" they vote for her, lol. Only in Kpop will and anti actually buy your CD for the sole purpose of giving it a bad review and talking about how crappy it is. They really are something else...sure AKB48 had their plastic surgery scandal cause some of the girls are really pretty and people don't think it's natural but other than that, there really isn't much "anti-ism" in japan....at least not from what I have seen

Edited by GooBurberrHara

I admit that there are times when some antis really get into my nerves, but well, I dont plan on waisting my time on them.

Even if you answer back or not, they'll still continue to bash KARA so why even bother.

If they find happiness in trash talking idol groups, let them be.

As for us Kamilias, let's just keep on supporting KARA and never get influenced by any of those antis comments and articles. Let's continue to be the most peaceful and loving fanclub there is. :thumbup:

Just dont get it <_< why do they bother to come to any kara related pages just to bash them! if they feels like praising their fav idol and underestimating other why don't they just say it on their own fandom page, sure alot would be agree.

for me when I saw anti bashing on kara I'll just let it be if they're just swear, cuz its utterly stupid :tongue: but if there're miss conception regarding Kara or something that i feel like worth to explain than I will state my opinion to those anti. who knows they might think it over again and turn to be kara fan just as I do :lol: (I dislike kara before but never bash on them)

Super love kara esp Nicole :eyelove:

well i support the group that has the most anti fans among girl groups, so I should know what it feels like =_= in my opinion anti fans are just stupid. really. Arguments i had with these people either ended up

1) them making a fool of themselves

2) just got bored of arguing with them

no reason to pay attention to these people. No life being behind a screen and arguing when they can't come up with solid facts.