Kara's anti fans

IHeartKara1234

People can't please everyone.

Well sometimes I really answer the haters, but in a nice way.

I don't like it when they compare KARA to other girl groups,

because every group is special.

And I like the other girl groups as well.

If that doesn't work then I just go watch some KARA to make me feel good again. :)

One of the reasons actually why I love being a KARA fan is because whenever I see trolls and antis bashing, the KARA fans just peacefully ignore them, or respond to them logically, or have a good laugh. I'm on AKP a lot, and I notice that a lot of fans of other groups go wild at the first sign of a negative comment, even if it's obvious that the person is just trolling and doing it for the attention. Anyway, I agree that everyone is entitled to their own opinions and we should respect that. I just don't understand those who post hate comments, and then argue that their opinion should be respected, when they're the ones disrespecting the fans (and KARA) with their hateful comments in the first place. I'm Hara biased, and there are a loooooot of Hara haters out there, and my blood boils every time I see people bashing her singing, her dancing, her appearance, etc. And when I am about to burst, I just keep in mind that it's so much better to be the bigger person, because if I argue with them, then I've just become like them. It'll never end anyway; haters will hate and there is no convincing them. I keep my sanity by knowing that I'm doing the right thing, and that hating on other people and other groups doesn't equate to supporting KARA. :)

Lols, when I was at university, me and my roommates always kid with each other.

she said she antis Kara and likes Jessica to me just to annoy me. But I would fight back by listening to Kara songs and sing along to it.

It was just a joke, beside she was like a sister to me.

i guess it really depends how far the bashing goes. if it's kind of light hearted or people could have mistaken constructive criticism with bashing than i just ignore. or maybe back when allkpop had the thumbs down option. i'd thumbs down that comment. but other than that there's not much i do. because my comebacks are never that good so usually i don't bother replying. plus. people shouldn't waste time on haters.

• 3 weeks later...

Actually though most people would rather ignore this, I often try and defend my girls the best I can. Though I haven't done anything of the like for Kara yet, I have encountered Wonder Girls, 2NE1, and yes Kara fans bashing SNSD. I seriously can't stand it, so I just defend them the best I can.

^

I don't think any "real" Kamilias would go bashing SNSD, 99% that one is a troll of anti-SNSD pretend to be Kamilia to bashing, only 1% he/she is real, but of course every fandome have bad apples, can't help it :thumbdown:

About anti? First I gave them some fact, if they can't accept it, I just laugh to their face and move on spazzing LOL

You can always find those anti's and haters. I bet each famous KPop group has them. Kara is no exception to these. I've seen lots and lots of them, some on facebook (with groups named Anti-Kara or something) and some on youtube (comments those harsh things).

What do I do? Just laugh at them and carry on.

Anti's only have their own words to back their hatred. Their own opinions. We Kamilias have seen our Kara strive hard, do their best, and stay humble despite the fame. They don't really care about haters, and so should we.

So yeah, have a good laugh, ignore, and carry on with liking Kara. Why waste our time getting angry with them if we can spend it on liking Kara even more?

• 4 weeks later...

Man, i really get annoyed with anti-fans. it's like they envy on people whose succeed. if they don't like other people just stay quiet, saying bad things about other is sucks. do they think they can do better? lol. usualy i just ignore anti-fans couse arguing with them will make things worse and i don't wanna see people saying more bad things to kara :(

• 1 month later...

I find that kamilias are usually very polite.

That's why I'm really proud to be one. =)

Even if we don't win, we'll just whine to ourselves and say "congrats"

to the other group. When we win it's just, "YESS! good job kara!"

not putting others down.

Kamilias are kind. :D

Antis ........ haters will hate so whatever!

anti's will always exist in kpop (mainly sones) since i believe snsd is said to be the rival of kara (even in japan maybe) but what i do believe is.

SNSD may be popular than KARA in korea and KARA is more popular in japan.

however the fact remains, we'll always think KARA is #1 nevertheless what people say.

Tbh there's no reason for us, kamilias to fight with them. Its their choice, as long as we know we love Kara and we know kara's the best ;) If we insult the antis back, we're saying that we lost. So lets just ignore them and continue supporting kara all the way!!!!!!!!! <3333333

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anti fans it is usually people who have something missing in their life. Communication, self-confidence. They assert themselves insulting and vilify others, or an idol group. Just do not pay attention to them.

Edited by Meimei93

Some of my classmates that idolize SNSD tend to jump into conclusions that hurt the image of KARA. I figured that they might be joking around but a minority takes the situation seriously. I don't mind what the antis say and I do not stop them from doing so. It is fun to see them unconscious of their own lack of understanding. :whistling:

Counter against Anti No1.

- Spam more pics and videos to incite anger and laugh at it =X

Counter against Anti No2.

- Flood comment box with loves and hearts and see them twist in rage. Proceed to laugh =X

Note: The above stunts are done by professionals, kids, please don't try this at home. XD

I can't believe anyone would really hate or become an anti-fan of KARA. What's there to hate about KARA? They got great songs, stunning looks, lovable personalities, breath taking performances, i mean it's just ridiculous if someone said that he/she hates KARA. I believe the anti-fan posts on youtube and such were just trolls trying to get more views on their vid posts. :tongue: