Kara's anti fans

IHeartKara1234

Usually I ignore must of the comments

because they have their own way to think

BUT if they go far away I have to bring them back

b replaying on what they said

I hate those ANTIS they are like disease can't get off it ><

I did met anti fans online a few times. But i rarely read nasty comment of KARA such as she ugly, bitchy or whatever. Usually it's about their voices which i can't really understand, because i like KARA voices. If i read considerably negative but not insulting comment, I usually join on discussion, in a peaceful and friendly manners like a real matured person. LOL. I try to convinced them that KARA is a worthy group which worth their respect. It's my time to promote KARA to them. Up to now, i never bash on other group even though they compared KARA to other girlgroup which they like. There's no point on comparing, because even though i am very up-to-date to K-POP start from 2006 (I knew all current girl or boy group), I have never a fan of other korean girl group except of KARA.

And I'm happy that Kamilia is a peaceful fans org. \(^.^)/

I'm a proud international Kamilia!

If what they said are purely pointless then I'll just ignore them and laugh at their jealousy but if they said something false or something that can cause misunderstanding towards Kara I'll state my point and opinion regarding the issue. I really like it when some Kamilia comes with evident to re-battle those anti's accusation. They r Daebak for doing that :thumbup:

• 4 months later...

I don't really see the point in antis. It's music. You're entitled to like and dislike whatever you please because music is an art form. If you don't like our music, don't listen to it and don't bring us down with you. I think what bothers me most are the ones who pose as Kamilia, Sones, ELFs, etc. just to try to start fan wars. Aren't there more productive things to do with your time? (I say this as I'm browsing the forums :whistling: )

Antis are those people who normally has too much free time and they wants attention. Really there is no point for a person to express their hatred to the public. If you dont like the song, so be it. Dont need to flame their fansites or make a video out of it. I have seen several videos on Youtube solely for expressing their hatred towards some idols and their songs, and those comments on the official Youtube channels. *facepalm* Really pisses me off. :angry:

Some other fandoms became antis because they are over protective over their idols. Misunderstandings and some other factors.

You can just ignore them, they probably have not reach puberty yet and merely just a "Keyboard Warrior". Plus, those antis are indirectly helping increasing the view counts on Youtube. :lol:

What I've learned about Kamilia is that they really are a very peaceful fandom. I mean, I am a part of few other fandoms and I have seen them all in fanwars (some more than others...) but the only fandom I have never seen taking part in a fanwar is Kamilia. Don't know if other people have seen it but I'm quite proud of Kamilia because of this, they are always so peaceful and kind to other people. So let's all just ignore the antis or at least let's not send them hateful comments because that's exactly what they want. We can show them that we are better than that! ^^

• 2 weeks later...

I have this friend of mine and she hate this **** girl group (not kara if she did I'll smack her head right away). Because she was bored she make a youtube account to bashed on this group well I know it was wrong but I did join her :sweatdrop: (Don't hate me, we didn't mention kara at all). So based on this experience now I know what's the definition of trolls (the one who gives the most ridiculous hurtful words)& how do they feel. You don't have to reply on their comment because in reality they had fun annoying people. They don't exactly dedicated it to the stated group but to the group stans to see their reaction. Thus now when I saw too ridiculous, picking fight type of comment I just leave it alone.

However sometime I envied any stan who stand/defend for their bias. It might be waste of time for some people but for them it is their own way to show their love.

Conclusion: Don't reply when it's not making sense kind of comment and reply when you think there's a need to.

p/s : we only do that one time and didn't do that anymore.

Edited by NoorAsz

Antis exist for every celebs, sometimes if it get lucky an Anti can turn to a true fan....

But I just browsing on the internet last few days to know stories about T-ara and I found this Newsen Vs KARA....I actually kept on thinking whether to share it here or not but till today I just can't hold it to myself anymore...

I never like T-ara before, but I'm not their anti... I never post hurtful comment to any other idol group too, but I just like Kamilia here to know what I read...but I don't blame T-ara n this since their CEO always making stupid decision but still no comment for the bullying issues...

P/s : If any do not like what I post just ignore plzz I dun want to create probs for KARA or KAMILIA..

^

yup and what a distaste in using (or paying) the media to move things in its way.

he should just mind his own business, anyway this is the art of a desperate agency trying to shift focus on others.

thanks for sharing, especially for those who are reading it the first time.

We can't expect everyone to like our KARA, but still it doesn't give them the right to post hurtful comments

KARA never have bad controversy or scandals, but they bashing on vocals and credibility.... WTH??? I love all of their vocals and BTW KARA never have attitude problems unlike others..

P/s: KAMILIA pls don't go bashing others idol coz it only reflect KARA back..

• 1 month later...

So usually I just ignore everything antis say... but recently.. on one of the videos where nicole had her "dance battle" with bora and hyosung, I just had this huge urge to defend our girls.. I tried to be super level-headed and logical about what I said (said everything's my own opinion and i respect others if they have differing preferences) but others called me butthurt and childish :/

One guy was saying how fangirls were all the same - our mentality makes us put down girls groups other than our bias - and that just sent me out the roof. i was legit raging LOOOOL. However, I still don't regret what I replied cause..... i feel like i did the correct thing. That same guy (he said he followed kara but he insulted them ._.) went onto saying how Kamilias don't act this way (saying how we don't cause arguments and etc). Like, I know we're known to be the kind, calm fandom amongst others but come onnnn, when you see other people bashing your favourite group, of course you'd try to defend them. I mean, there is a limit on how much you can take...

haha i just felt i needed to post this somewhere.. but i couldn't find the "right" thread. lol i guess this thread is the closest to what im talking about...

At 1st, I did reply to the irritated comments. But, as long I saw many kinds of these comments, I just ignore them, unless the comments are too OVER, I would reply them

"( . _ . ) Thanks for watching, and thanks for wasting your times ~"

:P *Doing merong*

I'm still new to Kamilia fandom, but I knew, Kamilia is peaceful like Shawol ~

This is strange, because I don't know a "anti-fan of KARA", I did not tell for many friends about the band, so they say nothing, like, if they like it or not ... But I think if I had a friend who did not like the band, I would just ignore it. My love for KARA could overcome silly fights.

i'm agree with most of reply, "Ignore It".

cannot agree more, since by replying it you have just shown that you are doing what are they doing, bash and bash...

and in our 7 golden rules, we are not allowed to bash people right?

no offense, i just puke my mind out :tongue:

and about @myasally post along the news... it's quite marvelous to see how down could they get, but as the other said... just ignore it~

• 1 month later...