[2010.08.12] Panic! KARA

chupachups

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't understand why the organizers could overlook the possibly of overcrowded, especially out of all places right infront of shibuya crossing. did they underestimate the kara power? bet they have learnt the hard way now. loll.

i don't understand why the organizers could overlook the possibly of overcrowded, especially out of all places right infront of shibuya crossing. did they underestimate the kara power? bet they have learnt the hard way now. loll.

At first, this was what I thought too...but come to think again, I kind of feel UMJ did this on purpose (as if they don't know how busy that place is)...Look at how the next day, Kara was mentioned everywhere...in my opinion, this is one of UMJ's strategy to promote Kara...To cause chaos and to make KARA the talk of the town...hence, more promotion.

^_^ but I might be wrong! haha, whatever it is, the chaos surely happened for a good reason...

At first, this was what I thought too...but come to think again, I kind of feel UMJ did this on purpose (as if they don't know how busy that place is)...Look at how the next day, Kara was mentioned everywhere...in my opinion, this is one of UMJ's strategy to promote Kara...To cause chaos and to make KARA the talk of the town...hence, more promotion.

^_^ but I might be wrong! haha, whatever it is, the chaos surely happened for a good reason...

hmm there maybe some truth in it. hahah. yup the 30 minutes turned into 3 minutes was the headline in japan. so probably to expect seeing more "chaos" next time? loll.

Yeah I can see how it became a major problem--clogging up Shibuya's streets is like clogging up an artery. It's lethal :/

Hopefully they can do something like this again in the future, though. Seemed like the reception was good.

woah!~ that shows how popular the girls are in Japan!! ^_^ 3000+ people swarming them is amazing! KAMILIA representing! XD but I hope none of the girls got too shocked, frightened, or whatnot~~~ I hope they can do a similar event again but with less chaos XD kekeke~ thanx for sharing the news! <3

-------------------------------------------

ooo I topped XD

Edited by d1ana

This should be expected right? The Japanese government are encouraged to release things on a non-working day to prevent productivity from being affected. I am pretty sure people in around the area would stop their work just to watch Kara.I believe this is done to promote Kara better. Kara brainwashing and charm is sure overpowering. :lol:

Wow no one even knew the performance was going to happen and 3000 fans showed up that's great and I'm glad to hear that Kara is getting a lot of well deserved love in Japan as well. That kinda sucks that the performance had to be stopped after 3 minutes but then again the police is just doing their jobs. I wished I was there thanks for posting and sharing the article with us.

WOW!!!!!

they got the attention they deserve there in Japan...

they didn't get enough attention in Korea when they are still a rookie....

anyway, it's good that nobody got hurt....

especially our five beautiful ladies....

:thumbup: